If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Restaurant Week in Las Vegas is held every summer. In its 15th year, it offers restaurants in Las Vegas the chance to give back to the community. It’s called a week but it’s actually twelve days and this year it will go from June 6 to 17, 2022.
Restaurant Week encourages people to dine out and enjoy a good meal and donate to a good cause. Las Vegas’ finest restaurants will offer a special three course prix fixe menu and will donate $4, $5 or $6 per meal to Three Square Food Bank which serves Las Vegas.
Since 2007, over five million meals have been provided for people in need through proceeds from Restaurant Week. By participating, you’ll be helping Three Square Food Bank reach its goal of feeding hungry people and families in southern Nevada.
CNN – “Epicures are abuzz over The Venetian Resort’s restaurant scene.”
Some of The Venetian Resort’s restaurants are participating in Restaurant Week.
Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano’s Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- Cavoto Nero – tuscan kale. Radicchio, ricotta, crostini crumbs, red wine vinegar, hazelnuts
- Misticanza – escarole, endive frisee, honeycrisp apple, dates, gorgonzola, champagne vinaigrette
- Cremella – creamy mozzarella, caulilini, sweet pea crema, pea shoots, sunflower seeds
- Mandilli de Seta – handkerchief egg pasta, almond based pesto, Ugurian extra virgin olive oil
- Casonzei – pork and veal filled ravioli, pancetta, sage brown butter, parmigiano reggiono
- Brangino – Mediterranean sea bass, roasted eggplant, red onions, tomatoes, capers, saffron, crema vermentino
- Pollo – roasted half free range chicken, green beans, black garlic, regiano cream
- Porchetta – slow roasted pork belly, sauteed onions, carrots, celery, fennel, aromatic herb oil
- Panna Cotta – vanilla cream, strawberry coulis, mixed berries, butter cookies
- Cannoli Sicilian – homemade shells, ricotta filling orange marmalade, pistacio
Pricing is $75 per person.
Buddy V’s Ristorante
Buddy V’s Ristorante received the Crystal Cup Fundraiser Award for raising the equivalent of over 13,000 meals for the Las Vegas community through 2021’s Restaurant Week.
2022 Restaurant Week Dinner Menu
- Grandma’s Meatballs with beef, veal, pork, marinara parmesan
- Insalata Rustica with baby greens, roasted tomatoes, artichoke, cucumbers, focaccia croutons, goat cheese, herb vinaigrette dressing
- Caesar Salad with parmesan, polenta, croutons, classic dressing
- Spaghetti Bolognese with beef and pork, red wine, tomato
- Mediterranean Sea Bass with roasted potatoes, arugula, tomatoes, capers, lemon
- Chicken Parm oven baked, provolone, mozzarella, spaghetti marinara
- My Dad’s Bucatini with pancetta, cracked black pepper, egg
- Lobster Fettucine Alfredo with garlic, wine, parmesan crema
- Cannoli with sweet ricotta cream, cocoa drops, pistachios
- Lisa’s Warm Nutella Cake with chocolate sauce, hazelnut praline crunch, salted caramel ice cream
Pricing is $45 per person.
Chica Las Vegas Prix Fixe Menu
First Course – Choice of
- Asado Negro Arepas
- Watercress Caesar Salad
- Nikkei Style Tuna Tartare
Second Course – Choice of
- Baby Back Ribs “Al Pastor”
- Ember Roasted Cauliflower GF/Vegan
- Slow Roasted Cheshire Pork Porchetta
- Fire Roasted Ora King Salmon + 15 Supplement Charge
- Venezuelan Braised Short Ribs + 15 Supplement Charge
- “Croquets” Mac & Cheese
- Roasted Sweet Corn
Third Course – Choice of
- Tres Leches
- The Flaming Skull + 15 Supplement Charge
Pricing is $80 per person.
Smith & Wollensky
Las Vegas Restaurant Week Dinner Menu
Starters – Choice of
- Iceberg Wedge with bleu cheese and bacon lordons
- Burrata with mint infused compressed melons, prosciutto, sherry gastrique, grilled ciabatta
- Steak Tartare with croutons, pickled red onion, house made kettle chips
- Beef Negimaki with charred scallion wrapped in beef tenderloin, soba noodle salad, snow peas and radish
Entrees – Choice of
- USDA Prime Dry-Aged Boneless New York Strip – 14 oz.
- Filet Mignon – 10 oz. brandy peppercorn sauce
- Crispy Pork Shank – creamy sauerkraut, apple chutney, bourbon gastrique (limited availability)
- New York Style Cheesecake with graham cracker crust. Raspberry sauce
- Chocolate Cake with chocolate mousse, ganache, Bailey’s Irish Cream
Pricing is $80 per person.
Venetian Resort Savings
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is located in the heart of the Strip. With live entertainment, 24/7 casino, 4 pools, upgraded cabana experience, the Canyon Ranch Spa and gondola rides down the Grand Canal, there’s always something fun to do.
If you’d like to visit The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, click here to see how you can save 25% off the regular rate.