If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a vacation in San Diego or Southern California this summer? Are you planning on spending a lot of time in San Diego? Well, you are in for a treat! The San Diego/Southern California area has a lot of really fun attractions adults and kids enjoy. Unfortunately, admission into these activities can add up over time. Luckily, there is a way to enjoy a lot of the attractions at a discounted price. And that solution is the San Diego Go Pass!
The Go San Diego gives you admission to over 40 of the top activities, attractions, and tours in San Diego, California. By buying one pass rather than buying individual tickets, you will save up to 55% off the retail price of these attractions.
So what attractions are included in the Go San Diego Pass? Well, I’m glad you asked, because I am about to tell you!
- SeaWorld San Diego
- San Diego Zoo-Skip the line ticket
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park-skip the line ticket
- LEGOLAND California
- USS Midway Museum
- San Diego History Center
- 1 Hour Harbor Cruise: choice of Hornblower Cruises OR Whale Watching
- Belmont Park Combo: Unlimited Rides, Plus Unlimited Attractions
- Whale Watching Cruise with Newport Landing
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Downtown
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- Museum of Making Music
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Us
- One Way Coronado Ferry
- San Diego City Tour
- San Diego Hiking Tour
- Japanese Friendship Garden of San Diego
- iFLY San Diego Oceanside (one flight)
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Your choice – Bike, Snorkel, Kayak or Stand-up Paddle Board rental
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Your choice – Bike, Snorkel, Kayak or Stand-up Paddle Board rental
- The Escape Game Irvine
- GoCar Tours; 30 minute navigational tour
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- The Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Pure Brewing Tasting (3 locations)
- La Jolla & Coronado Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- UTC Ice Sports Center, Indoor Ice Skating
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Catalina Flyer
- San Diego Art InstituteMingei International Museum (opening late 2021)
- San Diego Pier Fishing
- New Children’s Museum
- San Diego Beach Tour
- PETCO Park Tours
- Speed Circuit and Family Fun Center
- Hollywood-Behind-The-Scenes Tour by Red Line
- Hollywood Museum
How to San Diego Go Pass Works
So, you can do as many or as few things that are included in the San Diego Go Pass. You just buy your ticket based on how many days you’ll be in the San Diego/Southern California area.
Please note that some of these attractions (like Knott’s Berry Farm) are located more in the Los Angeles area. So if you are dividing a trip up between San Diego and Los Angeles, you might want to buy a pass for your entire trip if you want to do any of the attractions that are closer to LA while you’re there. That will save you the most money overall on your trip.
Looking to save even more money on admission to these attractions? Well, you can do that with a great coupon. You’ll be able to purchase adult and children’s tickets at a discounted price. The children’s ticket is for kids ages 3 years old to 12 years old.
So where do you find this coupon? Well, here you go:
- 2-Day San Diego Go Pass: Click here
- 3-Day San Diego Go Pass: Click here
- 5-Day San Diego Go Pass: Click here
Also, please note that given the global Covid-19 pandemic, some attractions might still be temporarily closed. So you’ll need to check attraction websites for the most up-to-date information, as every day it seems more attractions are opening back up. Also, please note all passes will now be valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. So that gives you even more time for these attractions to open back up!
Other San Diego Attraction Passes
Want to see how the San Diego Go Card compares to the San Diego City Pass card? Then click here!