If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Any time is a good time to go to Las Vegas but holidays may be the very best time to be in Sin City. Las Vegas does its holidays up right.
Thanksgiving is coming up and Las Vegas has some of the best chefs in the world. They can make your food dreams come true.
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas celebrates Thanksgiving with special meals at many of its restaurants and special holiday drinks. Take advantage of this and have a holiday celebration you’ll never forget!
Bouchon has created a special Thanksgiving menu that will be available only on Thanksgiving Day.
Fruits De Mer
- Huitres – Oysters ½ dozen $28
- Moules – Mussels 1 dozen $8.50
- Crevettes – Shrimp $26
- Demi-Homard – ½ Lobster $30
- Poulardes – Clams $2.50 each
- Petit Plateau – ½ Lobster, 8 Oysters, 2 Shrimp, 4 Clams and 8 Mussels $90
- Grand Plateau – 1 Lobster, 18 Oysters, 6 Shrimp, 6 Clams and 12 Mussels $150
- Regis Ova, Sturgeon Caviar served with traditional accoutrements and toasted brioche
- Supreme – 1 ounce $85
- Hybrid – 1 ounce $105
- Ossetra – 1 ounce $120
- Escargot de Bourgogne with Burgundy snails, parsley, garlic butter and Bouchon Bakery puff pastry $19.75
- Terrine de Foie Gras de Canard with toasted baguette – 2 ½ ounce $32
- Rillettes aux Deux Saumons with fresh and smoked Salmon rillettes served with toasted croutons $19.25
Fromage Du Jour
- Selection of cow, sheep or goat artisanal cheese served with apricot chutney, marcona almonds and toasted ciabatta
- 3 pc tasting portion $21
- 6 pc tasting portion $39
- Soupe a la Courge with butternut squash soup with toasted pumpkin seeds, brown butter and creme fraiche
- Ravioli aux Epinards with spinach ravioli with roasted sweet potatoes, fried mushroom, crispy bacon and parmesan cream
- Salade de Betteraves with roasted beet salad with arugula, blood orange, toasted marcona almonds and goat cheese
- Foie Gras Saute with seared foie gras with sugar pumpkin subric, Swiss chard, pomegranate and duck jus
- Dinde Rotie – Diestel Farms turkey with Bouchon Bakery stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans “casserole,” cranberry sauce and turkey gravy
- Boeuf Bourguignon with red wine braised beef short rib with fingerling potatoes, button mushrooms, bacon, lardon, pearl onions, carrots and sauce bordelaiseou
- Coquilles Saint Jacques with pan seared day boat scallops with Bouchet mussels, Fuji apples, bacon lardons and leek cream
- Truffle Gnudi with Bellwether Farm ricotta dumplings, Parmigiano Reggiano and black winter truffles
- Trio da Tartes with traditional pumpkin, pecan and apple tarts
- Creme Brulle with vanilla bean custard
- K + M Chocolate Gateau with K + M Chocolate, devil’s food and Chantilly cream
Pricing is $110 per person. Wine pairing is $45 per person.
Delmonico Steakhouse is celebrating 20 years at The Venetian Resort. This is a classic steakhouse with Emeril Lagosse’s New Orleans influence.
- Sweet Potato Bisque with crispy pancetta, sage and aged maple syrup $16
- Baked Brie Cheese with candied apples wild arugula and apple cider vinaigrette $19
- Traditional Turkey Dinner with roasted bread, braised leg, cornbread dressing, herb gravy and cranberry sauce $44
- Pecan Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes $16
- Pumpkin Tart with brown butter tart shell, butterscotch pastry cream, pumpkin caramel $14
If you’d like to visit The Venetian Resort Las Vegas at Thanksgiving or at another time, book your stay here to get the best available price.