If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
“Most Romantic Hotel In Las Vegas – The Venetian Resort” USA Today
Show that someone special just how truly special you think they are with a romantic day and night at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
A gondola ride has to be the most romantic thing you can do. Enjoy gliding down the Grand Canal as your gondolier serenades you and your someone special.
Canyon Ranch spa + fitness is offering a variety of couples massages from deep tissue to stone and beyond.
Renewing your vows is a symbolic way to celebrate your love and your years of marriage. The Venetian Resort has a variety of ceremony options and you’ll have an event planner to help with all of the details.
Valentine’s Day Menus
Valentine’s Day has inspired chefs at The Venetian Resort to create special prix fixe menus and Valentine’s Specials to celebrate and inspire love.
Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano
Located in The Venetian Resort’s Restaurant Row, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano features unique Northern Italian recipes and cuisine. Italians really know how to celebrate love with gusto!
Matteo is offering a four course menu only on Tuesday, February 14, 2022.
- Crudita’ di pesce with diced Japanese hamachi salmon,spot prawns, fennel, lemon, ligurian olive oil
- Ostriche with butter poached oysters, confit leeks, champagne spuma and oscetra caviar
- Ravioli di astice with Maine lobster-spinach filled pasta, sweet pepper-crystacean crema avervil
- Roasted Dover sole, fingerling potatoes, artichokes, olives, black garlic sauce
- Mishima Wagyu filet mignon with roasted cauliflower, trumpet mushrooms, foie gras butter crest
- Cuore al cioccolato with dark chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis
Matteo is offering the exclusive Surf & Turf all the month of February with juicy tenderloin and Maine lobster.
BRERA osteria in the Grand Canal Shoppes honors its Italian heritage while creating new experiences for your taste buds. It has one of the best happy hours in Las Vegas, a fun way to “warm up” for dinner.
BRERA is offering a special four course menu for Valentine’s Day.
- Crudo Di Crostacei with Hokkaido scallop tartare and red prawn carpaccio, passion fruit sauce and lime sherbert
- RavioliDi Vitello with veal sweetbreads ravioli,poached lobster,preserved winter black truffles
- Love Fish with roasted North Sea cod, parmesan potatoes, mushroom duxelles, asparagus and devine champagne sauce
- White Chocolate Souffle with passion fruit creme anglaise
All month long, the Love Fish will be offered.
Located on Restaurant Row in The Venetian tower, Yardbird lets you indulge in the ultimate comfort cuisine. Yardbird is offering Valentine’s Day Specials of
- Kumamoto Oysters with green dragon apple mignonette
- Fried Chicken & Caviar with ossetra caviar and truffle citrus creme fraiche
- Surf & Turf for two with 10 ounce Creekstone Farms filet mignon, king crab and old bay hollandaise
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake with whipped cream and raspberry sauce
And, on Valentine’s Day, every couple will receive a rose.
CHICA is offering a special prix fixe menu for $99.
- CHICA Seafood Plateau with West Coast Oysters, Shrimp Cocktail, Peruvian Ceviche and Assorted Sauces
- Bocaditos de Amore with Birria, Empanadas, Mushroom Barbacoa, Asado Negro Arapas and Tequenos
- 8 oz. Filet Mignon with Aji Amarillo Plantains, Asparagus and Citrus Jam
- Ora King Salmon with Charred Broccolini, Ginger Chili and Nikkai Sauce
- Chocolate Seduction with Chocolate Chili Truffle Tart with Raspberry Rose Sherbert, Pop Rocks and Candied Rose
- Tres Leches Cake with Toasted Meringue, Exotic Fruit and Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Caviar Taco with Avocado Mousse, Tuna and Kaluga Caviar – MP
- Kaluga Caviar Set with Mini Beet Arepas and Traditional Accompaniments – $150
- 1 lb Lobster – Chilled or Grilled – $50
- Burning Love with Deep Red Chocolate Skull, Chocolate Lava Cake and Strawberry Horchata Ice Cream – $52
BlackTap Craft Burgers & Bar
BlackTap Craft Burgers & Bar is a new take on a classic burger joint with a downtown vibe. The Black Craft will be serving up a Red Velvet Cake Butter Classic Shake in honor of love. An extra special Valentine’s Day CrazyShake will be available February 11 to 14, 2022, topped with a slice of red velvet cake. A Hot Honey Sandwich is a sweet and spicy combo and will be served all month long.
Rosina Cocktail Lounge is offering a Valentine’s Day Toast Package. You’ll be served two French 75 cocktails and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. You’ll also get strawberries and chocolates and you can sip and nibble your way through this romantic night.
In Suite Dining
From February 12 to 15, 2022, you can order a Cupid Cake to be delivered to your suite. The cake has layers of cream cheese frosting and moist red velvet cake. It’s sprinkled with edible gold dust. You also add on a bottle of Laurent-Oerruer Rose.
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is an opulent all suite 5 Star resort and casino. Book your stay through Vegas.com to get the best available price.