If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Private Christmas Tour in London
London is an amazing city to visit at any time of the year. But there is something really special about visiting London, England during the holiday season. There is something about the Christmas lights and holiday displays in London that is unrivaled by any cities.
But 2020 will make things different. How can you enjoy the holiday decorations of London in a safe and responsible way?
But perhaps there is a great answer to this. And that is a private Christmas tour of London.
Private Christmas tours of London are great because they are, as the name suggests, private. Only your group participates. So you don’t have to worry about being crowded near lots of other tourists. Which honestly would sound great regardless of COVID-19! You can have a maximum of six travelers in your group.
And this really is a great tour.
London Christmas Tour Itinerary
Since this is a private tour, the itinerary gets to be flexible. Your tour guide can meet you at any central London hotel. When you meet your tour guide, you can discuss what you want the itinerary to be.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Sample delicious food and drinks and enjoy great entertainment at the world-famous Leicester Square Christmas Market
- See the gorgeous mistletoe chandeliers in the art market in Covent Garden
- Admire the lights of Seven Dials
- Cross Waterloo Bridge to see iconic London landmarks decorated for Christmas
- Check out the Borough Market or the markets next to the Tower Bridge
- See the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree
- And more!
You will see London’s amazing Christmas lights and decorations. And you will see a lot – the tour takes around three hours. This is an experience you will never forget!
Looking for a deal to help you save money on this London Private Christmas Tour? Click here and you can save $74 on your tour!