If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Want to make a family trip to San Francisco amazing? Want to be guided through San Francisco by two adventure guides and local guides? Want to let someone else to the planning so you can relax and enjoy the ride? Then Adventures by Disney may be the perfect choice for you to make your family vacation one to always remember! If you book the Adventures By Disney San Francisco Long Weekend, scheduled for Sep 21, 2017 – Sep 24, 2017, by August 3rd, then you can get a $150 discount per person!
You will arrive at the Omni Hotel at 2:00 PM on day 1 to start your trip, and you will stay at the Omni Hotel during the whole trip (this is included in the overall price of Adventures By Disney). Below is a sample of what you will do on the trip.
- Bike tour of San Francisco Bay & Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Multi-course dinner at M.Y. China with a noodle-pulling demonstration by a M.Y. China chef (meal included in overall price)
- See Muir Woods National Monument
- Visit Silverado Vineyards, a lunch overlooking the vineyards included in price
- Visit Golden Gate Bridge
- Take a ferry to Angel Island for tour
- See Yoda fountain in the Lucasfilm campus
- Privately guided tour of Walt Disney Family Museum
- Dinner at One Market (included in price)
Day 4 is when you’ll head home!
All scheduled activities on this trip are included in the overall price, too. So if you would like to book this hassle-free trip to San Francisco, make sure you book in the next couple days to take advantage of the savings!