If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
La Crêperie de Paris, the new crêperie in the France pavilion (part of the World Showcase in Epcot), opens October 1. This themed restaurant is inspired by the Brittany region of France.
If you’re already planning a trip to Disney World – or want to plan a vacation so you can experience this new Disney restaurant – you’re going to want to know what’s on the menu!
Let’s take a look at some of the delicious offerings you can enjoy at this new dining location, which has both table and quick service options.
The crêpes are served very thin, in keeping with crêpes made in Brittany. They are also made from scratch and are quite crispy.
The menu options depend on whether you’re eating inside the restaurant or are ordering from the quick service walk-up window attached to the restaurant (aka Crêpes À Emporter).
Sweet Crêpes – Table Service
Note: These options can be topped with house-made ice cream.
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Gourmande: house-made hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre salé
Sweet Crêpes – Quick Service
- Butter & Sugar Crêpe
- Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream Crêpe
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread Crêpe
- Red Berries Crêpe
If you’re in the mood for something more savory, try one of the delicious galettes! They are cooked at high temperatures, to ensure that the outside will be crunchy and crispy.
Savory Galettes – Table Service
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
Savory Galettes – Quick Service
- Bechamel, Cheese & Ham Galette
- Cream of Brie Cheese Galette
- Ratatouille Galette: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
Traditional Brittany hard ciders imported from France will be served. You’ll be able to choose from options that pair perfectly with both savory galettes and sweet crêpes.
If you’re dining inside the restaurant, you can opt for the daily prix fixe menu. For a fixed price, you’ll get a choice of soup or a salad, one savory galette, and one dessert crêpe, as well as a glass of hard cider, juice or soda.
And for those of us who are ice cream fans, you’ll be happy to know that you can order soft serve ice cream from the walk-up window at La Crêperie de Paris.
As we mentioned earlier, this new Epcot restaurant is set to open on October 1, 2021. Currently, you don’t need to make advance dining reservations. Table service will be available on a first come, first served basis.
You will, however, need admission to Disney World, as well as a park reservation for Epcot! Or, if you have a park hopper ticket, you can enter Epcot after 2 pm if you’ve already visited the park you have a reservation for (Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios).
If you want to save money on your Disney World tickets, there are some great Disney ticket deals here.
And if you want to stay at a hotel close to Epcot, you’ll definitely want to consider one of these resorts.
Walk/Boat Transportation to Epcot
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Swan Hotel
- Dolphin Hotel
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort