If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida and want to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter? I highly recommend it, as you can see from my review here. And if you are looking for a way to save money on your Port Orleans French Quarter stay:
- Book through Undercover Tourist: The hotel prices offered by Undercover Tourist are consistently lower than any rate anywhere else. I’ve booked through Undercover Tourist to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter even though I have an annual pass and can save money with my annual pass by booking through Disney directly (more on that later). I would look here for good rates for Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Book through HotelWiz: If you aren’t happy with the rates at Undercover Tourist, try booking through HotelWiz. The great thing about HotelWiz is you can use a promo code to decrease the price of the hotel. Use “HWIZ100” to save $100 off a stay that’s more than $1000, “HWIZ75” to save $75 off a stay that’s more than $750 & so on (see all promo codes and look for rates at HotelWiz by clicking here).
- Book through Disney’s website: You can look for offers that Disney has by clicking here. The best discounts you’ll find are for annual passholders, so if your stay is very long, then consider getting an annual pass for 1 person on your trip. However, if you’re just getting an annual pass to save money at Port Orleans French Quarter, you’re better off looking for a great rate on Undercover Tourist & HotelWiz.
- Earn Swagbucks to pay for your visit: You can use Disney gift cards to help pay for your stay when you book through Walt Disney World. You can get Disney gift cards at Walmart of Sam’s Club, and you can get free Walmart gift cards (you can use Walmart gift cards at most Sam’s Club; if someone tells you differently at Sam’s Club, try a different Sam’s Club) by earning Swagbucks. Find out more about Swagbucks here.
- Book using Expedia: If you start booking all your hotel stays, flights, hotels & vacation packages through Expedia, then you can earn Expedia Reward Points, which you can then use to counts towards the cost of staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Another way you can save money on your stay at Port Orleans French Quarter by booking through Expedia is if you are flying to Orlando. You can book a hotel & flight vacation package and this helps you save money on both the flight & hotel, which can make your whole vacation cheaper.
So hopefully one of these ways can help get you a much more affordable stay at Port Orleans French Quarter at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.