If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
H10 Tindaya is a wonderful all-inclusive luxury 4-star resort located on the Costa Calma on the south part of Fuerteventura, one of the canary islands of Spain. It is a great choice for a holiday for all ages. There are so many reasons to visit this resort. Here are 7:
- Beach: This resort has direct access to Sotavento Beach
- Great for kids: This resort has a playground, a Daisy Club playhouse that has activities like arts and crafts, painting, board games, etc. plus multiple swimming pools just for children, including one swimming pool with a pirate ship & slides
- Great for adults: This hotel has multiple bars and multiple pools just for adults.
- Great restaurants: This resort has a lot of great restaurants that will make you glad it’s all-inclusive:
- Route 66: A restaurant with a 1950s/1960s American vibe
- Mike’s Coffee: Serves coffees, home-made pastries, smoothies, milkshakes, tea, etc.
- Betancuria: Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch & evening meals
- La Choz Bar: A snack bar by the pool
- Herbania Bar: A bar in the lobby that serves a wide variety of cocktails & drinks
- Tarajal Ballroom: This bar has a live show on every night as well as a Minidisco Daisy for kids
- Sports: If you love sports, then you’ll love this resort. This resort has multi-sports court, mini-golf, paddle court, beach volleyball, darts, rifle shooting, aquagym, ping-pong & more!
- Wellness: If you want to be pampered during your stay, then you’ll love the Despacio Thalasso Centre, which offers a wide selection of seawater-based treatments, massages, personalized treatments, etc.
- Other great amenities: As if those features weren’t enough, the hotel has even more, like giant chess, a hairdresser service, card games, board games & more!