If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is the crown jewel of the city. It is a beloved landmark at the crest of Nob Hill. It blends historic charm with modern amenities and breathtaking views.
All that and more make the Top of the Mark the perfect place to celebrate Thanksgiving.
On Thursday, November 23, 2023, there will be a Thanksgiving buffet presentation with spectacular views of the city and the bay, unlimited champagne and live piano entertainment.
- Potato Leek Soup with Shaved Bacon and Herb Baked Croutons
- Spiced Butternut Squash Soup with Nutmeg Creme Fraiche
- Garlic Slow Roasted Angus Prime Rib with Horseradish Cream, Roasted Shallots and Beef Au Jus
- Herb Roasted Whole Organic Turkey with Cranberry Marmalade, Gravy and Butter Biscuits
- Local Oysters, Prawns, Clams, Mussels and Dungeness Crab
- Champagne Mignonette with Remoulade Sauce, Cocktail Sauce, Tabasco Sauce and Lemon Wedge
- Assorted Caviars and Roes
- Blinis Creme Fraiche, Capers, Eggs, Red Onions and Chives
- Assortment of Local and International Cheeses
- Charcuterie and Accompaniments
- Atlantic Smoked Salmon
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese with Red and Yellow Beetroot, Grapefruit Segments, Pickled Ginger, and Candied Hazelnuts
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Dried Cranberries, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Toasted Almond Slivers, Parsley, and Citrus Vinaigrette
- Fall Greens Salad with Spiced Candied Pecans, Chicory, Shaved Fennel, Pepitos Crunch, Walnuts, and Champagne Vinaigrette
- Traditional Caesar Salad with Romaine Hearts, Garlic Croutons, White Anchovies, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, and Caesar Dressing
- Roasted Halibut with Charred Baby Fennel and Miso Butter Sauce
- Mary’s Farm Organic Stuffed Chicken with Pears, Brie and Porcini Sauce
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Cinnamon and Fried Sage – Vegan
- Maple Ginger Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Candied Sweet Potatoes and Yams
- Cranberry Apple Stuffing
Dim Sum Station
- Pork and Shrimp Siu Mai
- Shrimp Har Gro
- Vegetarian Potsticker
- Chili and Soy Sauce
Live Pasta Station
- Sicilian Cavatappi – Vegan
- Fennel Sausage Orecchiette alla Vodka
- Spiced Apple Crumble
- Selection of Desserts from the Mark Hopkins Pastry Kitchen
There will be 2 seatings, the first at 2 pm and then again at 5 pm. Pricing is $189 for adults and $70 for children (ages 4 to 12)l.
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
If you’d like to visit the InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, book your stay here to get the lowest available rate.