If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking to go to a University of South Carolina’s women’s or men’s basketball game at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC then a great hotel to stay in would be Hilton Columbia Center. The hotel is a five-minute walk to Colonial Life Arena, which would make attending a game so much easier. You wouldn’t be stuck in your car waiting to get out of a parking garage after a game (which I have done), you could just walk back to your hotel! For the same reason, this hotel is perfect if you are attending a concert at Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC.
And there are other great reasons to choose this hotel:
- It’s in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame for outstanding reviews for 5 years in a row
- It’s near Congaree Vista restaurants, shops, pubs, & galleries
- There’s a Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Bar at the hotel, open for lunch & dinner
- It has a 24-hour business center & snack shop, so matter how late the game goes, you could do some work or take in a nightly snack when you get back to the hotel
- There are rooms with views of Congaree Vista
- In addition to being close to Colonial Life Stadium, it is also within a mile of the Columbia Museum of Art & EdVenture Children’s Museum
Plus, there is another great reason to stay at Hilton Columbia Center: if you book in advance, you can save up to 20%!