If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Kingston lies on the southeast coast of Jamaica and is its capital. The Bob Marley Museum is housed in the reggae singer’s former home in the city center. Fort Charles is a 1600’s fort with guided tours. Serving as a dramatic backdrop to the city, the Blue Mountains are a renowned coffee growing region with trails and waterfalls.
Expedia has 3 and 4 Star hotels in Kingston with deeply discounted rates. Here are some of the hotels you can book for under $100 a night.
- JH Tropical Arcadia $51
- The Pentwood at Charlton $65
- The Pentwood $68
- Casa Tamar Guest Apartments $75
- Skyview Manor Guest Apartments $77
- Casa Victoria Golf Retreat $78
- Ocho Rios Golden View $79
- Eclipse Suite Guest Apartments $80
- New Kingston Apt at Wellington Cove $85
- Casa Alexandria Guest Apartment $86
- Chancery Hall Hideaway Guest Apt $86
- Cattleya’s Blue Suite Luxury $87
- Cattleya’s Green Suite Exquisite $87
- Kingston Apartment at Tres Vista $92
- New Kingston Apartments at Seymour $96
- Millsborough Guest Apartments $99