If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Thanksgiving at Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas
You’ll get the feel of France and the “City of Lights” as soon as you enter Paris Las Vegas. There are replicas of the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. Paris Las Vegas also has a 2-acre rooftop pool and an Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck.
Enjoy the excitement and fun of Vegas gaming at Paris Las Vegas Casino. They have it all, from poker and roulette to the latest slot machines and blackjack.
Shows, concerts, and headliners keep the guests at Paris Las Vegas entertained. Enjoy the R-rated comedy of Vegas hypnotist Anthony Cools, FRIENDS! The Musical Parody plus a lie dueling piano performance nightly at Napoleon’s Lounge.
You can also enjoy a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner at one of their outstanding restaurants.
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant features a spectacular view of the Las Vegas Strip and overlooks the Bellagio Fountains. This elegant dining experience combines updated classic French cuisine with impeccable service. Chef/Proprietor J. Joho presents a three course Thanksgiving dinner.
- Butternut Squash Soup, Duck Confit, Alsace Spice Cake Croutons
- Autumn Greens, Red Wine Poached Pears, Walnuts, Bleu Cheese
- Thanksgiving Turkey, Chestnut Dressing, Potato Gratin, Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry Compote
- Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon, Potato Gratin, Green Beans, Cabernet Jus
- Slow Roasted Filet of Salmon, Braised Leeks, Pinot Noir Sause
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie, Butterscotch Ice Cream
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Souffle, Pumpkin Anglaise
HEXX Kitchen + Bar
HEXX Kitchen + Bar features elevated American cuisine with patio dining with sensational views of the Bellagio Fountains. HEXX is offering an All-You-Can-Eat Thanksgiving dinner with
- RoastedCorn Bisque
- Braised Turkey
- House-made Sausage Stuffing
- Fresh Cranberries
- Turkey Confit
- Baby Carrots
- Brown Butter Thyme Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Gremolata Sweet Potatoes Marshmallows
- Spiced Pecans Green Beans
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cinnamon, Whipped Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
Gordon Ramsay Steak
Enjoy famous dishes by world famous chef and TV personality Gordon Ramsay at Gordon Ramsay Steak in Paris Las Vegas. The restaurant will be offering a special Thanksgiving dinner of
- Turkey Breast Wellington with Foie Gras, Grape & Pistachio Stuffing, Cranberry Jam, Root Vegetable Pave, crispy Brussels leaves & Turkey jus
- Special Pumpkin Tart & Candied Hazelnuts with Chantilly Cream
Burger Brasserie offers a French interpretation of a sports bar. Their Thanksgiving menu offers
- Roasted Root Vegetable Salad with Roasted Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Beets, Spinach, Goat Cheese, Pumpkin Seeds, braised in a Blood Orange Vinaigrette Dressing
- Roasted Turkey with Cornbread Chorizo Stuffing, Maple Glazed Vegetables, Brown Sugar & Pecan Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows & Loaded Potato Mash
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cinnamon Chantilly. Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce and Pumpkin Seed Crunch
- Traditional Apple Pie with Honeycrisp Apples, Cinnamon Sugar, Almond Streusel & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Mon Ami Gabi
Mon Ami Gabi is a French steakhouse featuring al fresco dining. They are offering a Holiday prix fixe dinner with Herb Roasted Turkey and Carmelized Yams, Garlic and Sage Cornbread Stuffing, Haricots Verts, Potato Puree, Bourbon Gravy, and Vanilla Cranberry Relish. Your meal ends with a choice of Pecan Chocolate Tart or Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
Le Cafe Ile St. Louis
Le Cafe Ile St. Louis has the ambiance of a French cafe. They are offering a three-course Thanksgiving dinner.
First Course Selections
- French Onion Soup with Savory Sherry Broth, Carmelized Onions, Croutons, Gruyere Gratinee
- Spinach & Hazelnut Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Second Course Selections
- Turkey & Stuffing with Brussels Sprouts & Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Aged Ribeye with Brown Butter Vegetables, Wild Rice & Carrot Chips
Third Course Selections
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Traditional Apple Pie
Le Village Buffet
Le Village Buffet features a large variety of French and Mediterranean dishes in their five regional stations. In addition to their usual fare, on Thanksgiving, they will offer their take on some American holiday favorites including
- Cream of Buttered Squash
- Pumpkin Creamed Corn
- Cranberry Sauce
- Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Turkey
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
Black Friday Shopping
And at Paris Las Vegas you’ll be perfectly situated to do battle for Black Friday shopping in two promenades. Get killer deals at
- Glitz To Go
- Paris Line
- Perfume de Paris
- Davidoff Boutique
- La Cave
- Eiffel Tower
- La Journal
- Les Elements
- Travel +
- Les Necessites
Paris Las Vegas has special offers to save you money on your stay.
Fall Into Savings
Book your stay by 11/23/20 for a room discount of 20% for travel through October 2021. Use Promo Code Fall20
Book Early, Save More
Book 30 days in advance and save 20% off best available rate. Book 30+ days in advance and save 30%. A minimum of 2 night stay is required. This is good on travel through October, 2021. Use Promo Code LVEARLY.
You can realize substantial savings on hotel rooms on select dates in November and December 2020.
- November 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29 & 30 – $49
- November 26 – $55
- November20 – $70
- December 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28 & 29 – $49
- December 16 – $59
- December 18 – $70
- December 11 & 25 – $75