If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
New Orleans brings to mind jazz, Bourbon Street, jambalaya, Mardi Gras, nightlife, Jackson Square and so much more. It truly is a one-of-a-kind city. You can see more about New Orleans in our New Orleans Travel Guide.
If you’re looking for an upscale escape and want to experience New Orleans like a native, the following Bed & Breakfasts might be perfect for you. They were ranked as the top Bed & Breakfasts in New Orleans by the users of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best price for your stay.
- Sully Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Degas House
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse & Inn
- Fairfield House Bed & Breakfast
- Balcony Guest House
- The Burgundy Bed & Breakfast
- The Green House Inn
- Bayou Haven Bed & Breakfast
- Woodbridge Bed & Breakfast of Louisiana
- Canal Street Inn
- New Orleans Guest House
- Olde Town Inn
- 1870 Banana Courtyard French Quarter B&B
- 1896 O’Malley House