If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Recently I had the pleasure of staying at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Virginia Beach (Oceanfront) and I absolutely loved my stay there! I thought I would review this great hotel and give you 7 reasons why you stay here, too!
- Location: While I love this hotel for a lot of reasons, its location is definitely at the top of the list! It is right on the ocean and you can just literally walk out the back door and within a few steps, you are right on Virginia Beach’s famous Boardwalk! You are also within walking distance of a lot of great restaurants as well.
- Affordable: Considering this hotel’s amazing location, Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach is surprisingly affordable and I think a better overall deal for your money than some of the other more expensive Virginia Beach hotels. You can get great deals by booking your stay here.
- Free Indoor Parking Garage: Part of what makes this hotel so affordable is the use of the indoor parking garage, which is free and that is not something you always expect from oceanfront hotels. It is also connected right to the hotel, which makes unloading and loading up your car a lot easier if you are driving and not flying.
- Free Breakfast: One other thing that makes staying at this hotel more affordable is the free breakfast, which runs until 10:00 AM (which I much prefer to hotels that close their breakfast at 9:00 AM). The breakfast has a larger selection, too than a lot of other continental breakfasts.
- Beautiful Rooms: You might think that given the affordability they scrimp on the rooms, but that is absolutely not the case! The rooms are beautiful, with gorgeous colors and great ocean decor. They are also quite roomy with very comfortable beds. I stayed in an oceanfront room on the 8th floor and the views were just incredible! I loved seeing the sunrise in the morning!
- Indoor Pool: I love hotels with an indoor pool because it means that even if it’s raining or cold you can have a lot of your vacation anyway, so I am so glad this hotel has a beautiful indoor pool that guests can use.
- Fitness Center: If you want to stay in shape during your vacation, then you’ll be happy to know they have a great fitness center right next to the indoor pool.