If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Park City, Utah is a wonderful, kid-friendly travel destination for families.
If you are looking to take a family vacation in Park City, then consider staying at one of these hotels.
These are considered the most family-friendly hotels in Park City – and you can get a great deal on them by clicking here:
- Park City Peaks Hotel
- Silver King Hotel by All Seasons Resort Lodging
- Homestead Resort
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
- Park Regency Resort
- Silverado Lodge, Park City – Canyons Village
- Sundial Lodge by All Seasons Resort Lodging
- Sundial Lodge, Park City – Canyons Village
- Newpark Resort, A Destination Hotel
- Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Stein Eriksen Lodge
- Park Plaza Resort
- Hyatt Centric Park City
- Grand Summit Hotel, Park City – Canyons Village
- Hyatt Place Park City