If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Tivoli Gardens theme park in Copenhagen, Denmark is beautiful any time of the year, but it is truly magical at Christmas time. In this blog, I will outline ten reasons why your family should make a visit to Tivoli Gardens a must do this holiday season – and I will also let you know that Green Vacation Deals readers can get a discounted ticket with skip-the-line privileges by clicking here.
- Thousands of Christmas lights & beautiful holiday decorations
- Santa’s Grotto at the Pantomime Theatre, where you can meet Santa & get your photo taken with him
- Christmas Rides, such as the Elf Train where you can ride through the snow-covered mountains
- Parades with Christmas music & the Tivoli Youth Guard
- Honey Cake Castle, where you can enjoy delicious honey cakes, hot drinks & other Christmas goodies prepared by the elves
- Trainsbury Station, where you can enjoy delicious treats (homemade Danish doughnuts, mulled wine and roast caramelised almonds) in the waiting room, which is decorated like an old-fashioned train.
- Model Train: Enjoy a miniature Christmas scene complete with railway tracks, train carriages and locomotives.
- A performance of “The Nutcracker” at the Tivoli Concert Hall
- A performance of the comedy ”Crazy Christmas – Fogg’s off” at the Glass Hall Theatre
- A performances of “The Christmas Card”, a family friendly musical, at the Fairy-Tale Theatre