If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Disneyland Paris is a great place to visit throughout the year, but there is something uniquely magical about Disneyland & Walt Disney Studios Park during the holiday season. Disneyland has great shows, decorations and more to give you great reasons to enjoy the fun. Here are 7 reasons why I think you should go to Disneyland this Christmas:
- Mickey’s Dazzling Christmas Parade!: See your favourite Disney characters, like Mickey, Stitch, Minnie, Tinker Bell, Pluto, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, & Pinocchio, and Christmas decorated floats going right down Main Street U.S.A.! You’ll also see other Yuletides surprises during this great Christmas parade that only Disney could do!
- Let’s Sing Christmas!: Enjoy this great show where you can sing along to Christmas songs with Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy & friends.
- Magical Christmas Tree Lighting: Stand in awe as the giant Christmas tree in Town Square is set aglow in a beautiful light display.
- Seasonal Menu Items: This is the perfect time to enjoy Christmas food and drinks like Mickey’s Christmas Waffle, Mickey’s Snowflake Bake (coated sponge finger), Merry Christmas Mocktail, Spiced Apple Warmer, Christmas Cake and more.
- Christmas Shopping: Find the perfect Christmas gifts in stores like World of Disney at Disney Village, La Boutique du Château in Fantasyland at Disneyland, New Century Notions Flora’s Unique Boutique at Main Street USA in Disneyland, and more.
- Christmas Boxes: Have a Christmas gift box, full of exclusive souvenirs and festive surprises, delivered right to your hotel room! This is available only for guests staying at Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel or Disney Newport Bay Club.
- Photo Opportunities with Santa & Disney Characters: Here’s your chance to get a photo at Disneyland of you or your child with Santa Stitch, Santa Goofy, Chip and Dale, Winnie the Pooh, Jack Skellington and of course, Santa Claus!
So if you would like to experience all this, you can buy tickets to Disneyland Paris and then head to the park for some Christmas fun!