If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Disneyland Paris is a great place to visit throughout the year, but there is something uniquely magical about Disneyland & Walt Disney Studios Park during the holiday season. Disneyland has great shows, decorations and more to give you great reasons to enjoy the fun. Here are 7 reasons why I think you should go to Disneyland this Christmas:
- Disney’s Christmas Parade: See your favourite Disney characters, like Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Goofy, Woody & Buzz Lightyear on Christmas decorated floats going right down Main Street U.S.A.! You’ll also see dancing sugar canes, gingerbread men & other Yuletides surprises during this great Christmas parade that only Disney could do!
- Sing Me a Merry Christmas: Enjoy this great new show where you can sing along to Christmas songs with Mickey & friends
- Goofy’s Incredible Christmas: Be dazzled by a nighttime extravaganza with lights, stunning special effects & live characters with an illuminated Hollywood Tower Hotel
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas Lights: Watch Mickey & Minnie lead the caroling sing-along while the giant Christmas tree in Town Square is set aglow in a beautiful light display
- Mickey’s Christmas Big Band: Mickey & Minnie have assembled a chorus of live singers & a big jazz band, and you can listen to them perform back-to-back Christmas classics at Videopolis.
- A Merry Stitchmas: Enjoy a seasonal show at the Royal Castle Stage with Stitch, Donald, Minnie, Mickey & more of your Disney favourites.
- Photo Opportunities with Santa & Disney Characters: Here’s your chance to get a photo at Disneyland of you or your child with Scrooge McDuck, Thumper, Miss Bunny and of course, Santa Claus!
So if you would like to experience all this, you can buy discounted tickets to Disneyland Paris and then head to the park for some Christmas fun!