If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
With summer quickly approaching, now is the time to start thinking about heading back to Wild Mountain Water Park, the Chisago Lakes, Twin Cities, Minnesota area water park with thrills & rides for all ages:
- Wild Adventure Island (a water adventure area with water slides, a zero-depth area for children to splash around in, a giant bucking pouring out 350 gallons of water on guests, etc.)
- Big Country (an intertube adventure)
- The Black Hole (a speed slide)
- The Hydrotube (A fully enclosed hydrotube)
- The Super Chute (An open flume waterslide with curves & a drop into a splash down pool)
- The Lazy River (a great way to relax on an intertube float)
- Kiddie Park (fun for your kids!)
If your family is looking forward to visiting Wild Mountain Water Park in Taylors Falls, Minnesota this summer, then you can do so at a discounted rate.
You can get Superday Daily Passes for up to 50% off!
These passes will be good through August 30th, 2019.
Act now while the deal lasts!