If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Winter Fest OC is coming to the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa for 18 days bringing tons of family fun. It is a giant wonderland of immersive wintry fun. Where else in sunny Southern California can you enjoy ice and snow and winter sports? This year’s event is magical and bigger than ever, offering more fun, more food and an expanded lineup of holiday entertainment. The Fest is spectacular family fun and date night charm.
So what makes the Winter Fest OC so great? Here are 25 reasons why I know your family will love this Fest.
- Expanded Snow Play – The Fest has expanded SoCal’s largest snow play area and slides with fresh snow flown in daily and a new toddler snow play area.
- Model Train Exhibit with a model train layout that will amaze children and adults alike.
- All New Festival Of Lights – Walk through a brilliantly illuminated pathway with over 2 million lights. Explore 10 holiday themed lands.
- Snowmazing Maze – Get lost in the new inflatable snow maze with plenty of twists and turns.
- Live Entertainment at the Alpine Village Stage Show
- Meet & Greet with PAW Patrol, Thomas The Train, Rusty Rivets and more.
- Snowflake Summit – Race down SoCal’s largest Ice Tubing Slide with 8 lanes and 150’ long.
- 30’ Tall Christmas Tree
- Outdoor Ice Rink – Ice skate under the stars at SoCal’s largest ice rink.
- Nightly Fireworks – Every night at 5:30 pm fireworks will light up the sky.
- Nightly Tree Lighting & Snowfall – Enjoy a brilliant lighting of the tree with flurries of fresh snow.
- Santa and his reindeer will fly over the fairgrounds through Christmas Eve.
- Nightly Holiday Parade at 5:30 pm
- Meet & Greet With Santa plus pictures
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Candy Cane Carnival with over a dozen Carnival rides and games including a Holiday Ferris Wheel, Tilt-a-Whirl, Carousel and more.
- World’s Largest Ornament – Walk through and take a selfie in a 30’ tall ornament.
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- New Year Eve Countdown & Celebration – Fireworks and 3,000 balloon drop at 6 pm and 12 am
- Snowboard Simulator – Test your snowboarding skills.
- Face Painting
- Winter Bounce Houses
- Slippery Slope Ski Lodge – A family friendly eatery
- Holiday Candies and Treats
- Seasonal Foods and Holiday Cocktails
OC Winter Fest is perfect for festive family fun, fun with the little ones, a great place to take visiting relatives, a night out with friends, a romantic date, girls night out, a holiday work party and more. It really is SoCal’s ultimate winter festival.
The Fest runs from December 20, 2018, to January 6, 2019. Book this through Goldstar and you can save $10-$20 on one day admission or a season pass.