If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you want to spend time at a theme park that should be fun for all ages & tastes, then you would love a visit to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom theme park in Vallejo, California, halfway between Sacramento & San Francisco.
Just think of all the things this great theme park offers:
- 20+ thrill rides, including fun Justice League themed rides like Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth, THE JOKER, SUPERMAN Ultimate Flight & HARLEY QUINN Crazy Coaster.
- Fun family attractions, like the White Water Safari raft ride, THE PENGUIN water ride and Dino Island 4-D theatre.
- Fun kid rides, like Yosemite Sam’s Flight School, Seaport Carousel, Safari Jeep Tours and Seaside Railway
- Wonderful opportunities to see amazing animals up close, such as:
- Sea Lions
- African lions
- Bengal & Siberian tigers
- And more!
- Educational & entertaining educational shows featuring some of your favorite animals, like sea lions, walruses, otters, tigers & dolphins
If you want tickets to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (and of course you do!) then make sure you purchase your tickets through Reserve San Francisco, where you can save $20 on your tickets!