If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Budapest New Year’s Eve Dinner & Party Cruise
Budapest, Hungary is a wonderful place to bring in the New Year. And a wonderful way to end 2020 would be at a New Year’s Eve Dinner & Party Cruise!
This is a 2-hour dinner cruise. You see Budapest’s most famous landmarks from the water on this river cruise. There is a live DJ and you can dance to international pop music played during the cruise. There is a Hungarian folklore performance. This cruise also features a raffle. And at the end of the night, you can sip Hungarian sparkling wine while taking in the gorgeous fireworks display.
I would be remiss, though, to not talk about the great dinner you are getting on this cruise. It is a 5-course dinner! And there are unlimited drinks during the dinner, which I know you will love!
- So what kind of food would you be eating? Here are three options.
- First course: Herb butter
- Second course: Duck pâté with truffle, homemade cornelian cherry marmalade, and chili turnip salad
- Third course: Pheasant consommé with porcini royale and julienne vegetables
- Fourth course: Beef tenderloin, pink peppercorn, potato and tomato gratin, truffle-scented cauliflower cream, and romano beans
- Fifth course; Strawberry cheesecake with caramelized wafer
- First Course: Herb butter
- Second Course: Salmon tartare with trout caviar, horseradish foam, fennel & beetroot
- Third Course: Creamy lentil soup with dry-cured ham & toasted pine nuts
- Fourth Course: Supréme of guinea fowl with potato and tomato gratin, truffle-scented cauliflower cream & romano beans
- Fifth Course: Strawberry cheesecake with caramelized wafer
- Truffle-scented tofu pâté with vegetables, fresh goat cheese, cucumber & couscous
- Creamy Jerusalem artichoke soup with saffron, blanched celery & julienne vegetables
- Beetroot risotto with wild mushrooms, turnips with sage & parmesan-spinach balls
- Belgian chocolate & orange soufflé with forest berries
Looking for a way to save money on your ticket for this New Year’s Eve Dinner Party in Budapest? Click here and you can save money automatically.