If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Branson, Missouri, is a wonderful place for families to celebrate Easter together. There’s always so much to do in Branson.
Easter Egg Hunt
The Branson United Methodist Church and The Grove Christian Church will host an Easter Egg Hunt at the Branson RecPlex Ballfield on Saturday, April 16, 2022. This is a free event and is open to all children from infant to 10 years. It is divided into three age groups.
- 9 am – Ages 0 to 3 years old
- 9:30 am – Ages 4 to 7 years old
- 10 am – Ages 8 to 10 years old
There will be prizes, inflatables and other family friendly activities.
Family Friendly Shows
There are all kinds of shows that are fun for the entire family, including
- New South Gospel
- Shanghai Circus Presented by Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai
- The Petersen Family Blue Grass Band
- Amazing Pets
Click on our links to save some money on the tickets.
Track Family Fun Parks
The Track Family Fun Parks features high rise or classic go-karts, a laser maze challenge, mini golf, an arcade and much more!
The Titanic Museum is an interactive family experience and tribute to the ship and its passengers.
World’s Largest Toy Museum
Let your inner child go wild in the World’s Largest Toy Museum. It has over one million toys from the 1860s to the present.
Level 2 Steakhouse
You can enjoy a fabulous Easter Brunch at Level 2 Steakhouse in Branson on Easter Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm.
Brunch Buffet Menu
- Cheese – Dried Fruit Chutney, Berry Compote & Gourmet Crackers
- Charcuterie -Genoa Salami, Mortadello, Prosciutto, Grilled Ropa Sausage, Pickled Vegetables with Stone Ground Mustard
- Seafood – Oysters on the Half Shell, Green Lip Mussels, Gulf Shrimp served with Champagne Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce and Lemon Wedges
- Caesar Salad – Fresh Romaine Hearts, Fresh Lemons, Garlic Croutons and Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Level 2 Salad – Fresh Mixed Greens, Sliced Strawberries, Candied Nuts, Dried Cranberries, Toasted Coconut & Terrell Creek Chevre Goat Cheese
- Pasta Salad – Orzo Pasta, Dried Red Onions, Diced Cucumbers, Sliced Pears, Tomato, Diced Celery & Balsamic Dressing
- Protein Station – Honey Glazed Ham & Level 2 Hand Rubbed New York Strip
- Omelet Station – Diced Ham, Sausage, Bacon, Diced Tomato, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Spinach, Cheddar Jack Cheese & Terrell Creek Chevre Goat Cheese
- Waffle Station – Malted Waffles Made to Order
- Sushi – Assorted Varieties
- Grilled Salmon – Skin On, served with Mango Sauce
- Chicken Roulade – Stuffed with Fresh Baby Spinach & Terrell Creed Chevre Cheese
- Yukon Gold Smashed Potatoes
- House Made Brown Gravy
- Cauliflower Puree with Fresh Parmesan
- Haricots Verts Accompanied with Fresh Onions & Garlic
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Fresh Herbs & Shallots
- Black Pepper Bacon & Whole Hog Sausage Links
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
Chef Seasonal House Made Dessert Display
- Butter Cake with Berry Compote & Whipped Cream
- Easter Cookies
- Cheese Cake Bites
- Lemon Bars
- Mini Creme Brulee
Drinks – Coffee, Tea, Juice & Soda
Wine House Selection
- Cabernet Souvignon
- Bloody Mary
Level 2 Steakhouse is located in the Hilton Branson Convention Center. Located in historic downtown Branson, the Hilton is connected to the Branson Convention Center. Branson Landing with its shops and restaurants is across the street from the hotel. It is 15 minutes from Branson Hills Golf Club.
The hotel features an indoor and an outdoor pool, a 24 hour fitness center and spa tubs. It offers beautiful views of Lake Taneycomo. Click here to see how you can save money on your stay.