If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you going to be spending time in the Kansas City, Missouri area this year? Or are you traveling to Kansas City this summer? Either way, you could save a lot of money with the Pogo Pass!
The Pogo Pass gives you admission to venues and events in Kansas City over the course of one year. What I mean by one year is that it starts the day you activate it and it is then active for 365 days. By buying a Pogo Pass rather than buying these attractions individually, you will save a lot of money.
And a lot of great Kansas City attractions are covered by the Pogo Pass. There are a lot of family-friendly activities that are great for adults and kids alike.
Kansas City Area Attractions
So what Kansas City attractions are covered by the Pogo Pass? I am glad you asked, because I am going to tell you!
- Kansas City Zoo: One general admission
- Black Bob Bay Waterpark: One visit
- Museum at Prairiefire: One visit
- Lake Olathe Park: One visit to the beach
- Science City at Union Station: One visit
- Northland Rolladium: One visit for a public skate session
- Pump It Up: Two visits
- Kansas City Mavericks Hockey Game: Two tickets during each season
- UMKC Kangaroo athletic home games (multiple sports): four general admission tickets
- Wonderscope Children’s Museum: One visit
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum: One visit
- American Jazz Museum: One visit
- Rainbow of the Heartland Play Ground: One visit
- RoKC: Day-pass for a climbing visit
So as I said, the Pogo Pass saves you money on Kansas City attractions already. But wouldn’t you like to save even more money? And you can by clicking here! Because that is where you’ll find a great coupon for the Pogo Pass! You’ll be able to save up to 20% on the Pogo Pass. So act now while this offer still lasts!