If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Give your father the best present ever by taking him to Atlantic City for the weekend. Book a stay at Resorts Casino Hotel and tell Dad to be prepared to have a great time!
Dad can experience the luxury he deserves at this great resort. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Atlantic City Boardwalk, it sits on 11 beautiful acres of land. Furnished comfortably yet elegantly, standard rooms are the largest in Atlantic City
Your father can enjoy a workout at the fitness center or get a massage at the health spa. He can enjoy a swim in the indoor/outdoor pool. Of course, there’s also the beach and the ocean.
Open 24/7, there’s always excitement at the Resorts Casino Hotel. It has over 1,500 slot machines and table games in more than 80,000 sq. ft. of gaming space. The casino offers some of the highest limits in Atlantic City. Featured table games include Roulette, Spanish 21, Craps, Texas Hold ‘Em and more. The casino’s new DraftKings Sports book features 18 betting kiosks, 5 betting windows and extensive lists of sports betting odds.
Breadsticks Father’s Day Dinner
Breadsticks in Resorts Casino Hotel is celebrating Father’s Day with a three course dinner. Dine overlooking the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk.
Salad/appetizer – Choice of one
- Baby Pear Salad with arugula, craisins, whipped blue cheese, candied walnuts and lemon dressing
- Beer Battered Fried Shrimp with pickled eggplant caponata and pinenuts
Entree – Choice of one
- Salmon Oscar with jumbo crab, asparagus, Bearnaise sauce and white wine lemon butter
- 14 oz. Prime Pork Chops with Mirepiox mushroom cous cous, sage cream and pea shoots
Desserts – Choice of one
- Banana Cream Pie
- Bacon Bourbon Caramel Cheesecake
Pricing is $39 per person.
Capriccio Father’s Day Dinner
Capriccio is offering a three course Father’s Day Dinner.
First Course – Choice of one
- Capriccio Chef Salad with romaine, olives, prosciutto, salami, pecorino, aged sherry vinaigrette
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with shaved Reggiano
- Oysters Oreganata with free herbs and lemon broth
Second Course – Choice of one
- Tomahawk Ribs with balsamic BBQ glaze, tobacco onions and corn hash
- Stuffed Flounder Francaise with prosecco beurre blanc
- Herb Rubbed Lamb Shank with parmesan potatoes, lemon grilled asparagus and mint pesto
Third Course – Choice of one
- Sticky Bun Bread Pudding
- Bananas Foster Gelato
Pricing is $99 per person.
Resorts Casino Hotel
If you’d like to visit Resorts Casino Hotel, click here and you can save 10% on your stay.