If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Show the special woman in your life just how very special you think she is. Give her something for Mother’s Day that she will enjoy and will remember forever. Give her a weekend in New York City.
Explore the city with a New York Pass.
Take a Times Scare Ghost Pub Crawl.
Go on a tour of St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
The Carlyle, a Rosewood Hotel, has captivated the most sophisticated travelers since it opened in 1930. Located on the Upper East Side, it is within walking distance of Central Park and Madison Avenue. The Carlyle has been known for decades for its impeccable service and privacy.
Dowling’s At The Carlyle is taking reservations for Mother’s Day Dinner. Executive Chef Sylvain Delpique has created a three course prix fixe dinner. Seatings are from 12 pm to 9:30 pm. Each mother will receive a special gift from The Valmont Spa at The Carlyle.
Mother’s Day 2022 Menu
- East Beach Blonde Oysters with Ginger – Sake mignonette
- House Made Smoked Salmon with Boursin, Lemon Vinaigrette and Rye Toast
- Burrata with Shaved Fennel, Blood Orange, Roasted Hazelnuts and Dill
- Raviolo with Lemon Ricotta, English Peas, Parmesan Cheese and Egg Yolk
- Broccoli Salad with Persian Cucumber, Tart Cherries, Heirloom Radish and Roasted Peanut Dressing
- Heirloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad with Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Moscato Vinegar and Mint
- English Pea Soup with Maryland Crab
- Faroe Island Salmon with Shaved Asparagus, Broccoli Rabe and Chermoula Yogurt
- Lobster Risotto with English Peas, Creme Fraiche and Parmesan
- Crispy Tofu and Roasted Zucchini with Spiced Chickpeas and Lentils, Mint and Tangiers
- Murray’s Roasted Half Chicken with Whipped Potato and Sauce Perigord
- Wild Fluke with Snap Peas, Cilantro and Ginger Coconut Curry
- Hudson Valley Moulard Duck with Asparagus and Maple Mace Jus – Carved Tableside
- Strawberry Sundae with Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream, Chantilly and Chocolate Sauce
- Molten Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peach Pie with Raspberry Coulis and Chantilly
- Lemon Pie with Meyer Lemon Curd and Meringue
Pricing is $185 per person.
If you’d like to visit The Carlyle, click here to save 50%.
One World Observatory
Ascend one hundred stories to the top of One World Trade Center. One World Observatory gives you unmatched 360 degree views of New York City.
Dare to step out on the 14 foot wide sky portal. This gives you an unforgettable perspective of the streets one hundred stories below.
After you finish exploring the Observatory, dine at One dine. They are offering a choice of 1 Starter, 1 Entree and 1 Dessert at $150 per person. And that price includes the incredible view. Click here to book this dining experience.
One Dine Menu
Starters – Choice of
- Maryland Crab Cake with Spring Greens, Roasted Peppers and Sriracha Mayo
- Prosciutto di Parma Flatbread with Creamy Tobiko Ricotta Pickled Onions, Caper Berries and Arugula
Entrees – Choice of
- Chilean Seabass with Fresh Peas and Shoots and Lobster Broth
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Rustic Potatoes, Dehydrated Roma Tomatoes and Truffle Demi Glaze
Dessert – Choice of
- Molten Lava Cake with Fresh Raspberries and Vanila Gelato
- Coconut Creme Brule with Fresh Berries and Macaron
The James New York – NoMad
The James New York – NoMad is in the entertainment district and is near a metro station. Times Square, Macy’s and Madison Square Garden are nearby. The hotel has a complimentary daily manager’s reception, a gym and a business center.
Scarpetta is offering a three course prix fixe brunch for Mother’s Day for $75 per person. This features brunch favorites as well as their signature Scarpetta tomato and basil spaghetti and an innovative cacio e pepe ravioli.
Scarpetta Mother’s Day Brunch
Primi Piatti – Choice of 1
- Organic Greek Yogurt with berries and lemon zest
- Raw Yellowtail with olio di zenzero and pickled red onion
- Tura “Susci” with carrots, chives and preserved truffle
- Avocado Toast with Meyer lemon, onions, aleppo pepper
- any style egg on top $5
- Market Salad with famous market spring vegetables, parmigiano crisp, sherry vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Romanesco with salmoriglio and herb bread crumb
Secondi – Choice of 1
- Eggs In Camicia with rosemary lentils, plum tomatoes and poached egg
- Almond French Toast with mascarpone and orange preserves
- Ricotta Pancakes with chantilly cream and Vermont maple syrup
- Ravioli Cacio e Pepe with charred leek, brown butter and sage
- Spaghetti with tomato and basil
- Steak with hanger steak with salsa verde
- scrambled eggs $5
- La Dolce Vita with belvedere, hibiscus, bergamot and prosecco $18
- Fiero Spritz with martini and rose fiero apertivo, mango essence, club soda and prosecco $15
- Bellini D’Erbe with white peach puree, prosecco, lemon and thyme $14
- Margherita Italiana with alacran blanco, aperol, cointreau, agave nectar $18
If you’d like to stay at the The James New York – NoMad, click here and you can save 21%.