If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Come to the 7th Annual The Morning After: A Dallas Observer Brunch Event. This is being held at Dallas City Hall Plaza on Saturday, April 29, 2023, from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. This has been the brunch of the year in Dallas for six years. What a great way to start the weekend!
Dallas Brunch Restaurants
You can enjoy bottomless brunch bites from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots. Participating restaurants include
- Cafe Brazil
- Sam Martin
- First Watch Restaurants
- Los Primos Tacos & More
- Gelu Italian Ice
- Dallas Carmel Company
- Mendocino Farms
- Averys Savory Popcorn
- Isla & Co.
- Chiloso Mexican Bistro
- Manny’s Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante
Things To Do At Brunch
- Beer Garden – Beer, beer and more beer!
- Build Your Own Donut Hole Bowl – Start with a base of donut holes and then add sprinkles, gummy bears, chocolate sauce and more.
- Mimosa & Boozy Juice Bar – It will be stocked with champagne for Mimosas and vodka for Bloody Marys and screwdrivers and a variety of juices.
- Pan Ectin Custom T-shirts – Get creative and leave with a shirt made for you.
- DJ – A top DJ will be spinning the hits, old and new.
- Boho Market – Vendors from Boho Market will be onsite with candles, clothing, art, jewelry and more for sale.
- Gaming Zone with Cornhole, Jenga, Ladder Ball, Life Size Pong and more
- Paint in the Lines Interactive Art Installation – Contribute to a community driven mural.
- Not Your Grandma’s Backyard – Be a kid again and splash in kiddie pools or lounge on cushy chairs.
Your General Admission ticket features unlimited brunch samples alongside brunch cocktail samples plus 3 drink tickets to use at bars.
You must be 21+ to attend the brunch and be prepared to show a valid photo ID.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the brunch? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Book your ticket here and you can automatically save $20 (37% discount) on each ticket. You won’t even need a discount code or a promo code.