If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Florida Keys are tropical islands stretching around 120 miles off the southern tip of Florida. With the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other, the Keys are popular destinations for boating, fishing and diving enthusiasts.
Key West is Florida’s southernmost point, located about 90 miles north of Cuba. It is known for its pastel-hued conch-style houses, Harry Truman’s Little White House and the Ernest Hemingway House. It’s also known for its coral reefs which attract scuba divers. People gather at Mallory Square each evening to watch spectacular sunsets over the water.
- The Marker Key West Harbor Resort 20% Discount
- The Gardens Hotel 20% Discount
- 24 North Hotel Key West 20% Discount
- Oceans Edge Key West Resort, Hotel & Marina 20% Discount
- The Gates Hotel Key West 20% Discount
- The Palms Hotel 10% Discount
- Southernmost Beach Resort 10% Discount
- Almond Tree Inn 10% Discount
- NYAH Key West – Adults Only 10% Discount
- Orchid Key Inn 9% Discount
Click here to book Key West hotels at a discounted rate.
Key Largo is the northernmost of the Florida Keys. It is home to tropical hardwoods, two state parks, one national park and a national marine sanctuary. Visitors come to go scuba diving, snorkeling, boating and sport fishing. They can enjoy beaches, eco tours, nature trails and dolphin encounter programs.
- The Pelican Key Largo Cottages 22% Discount
- Rock Reef Resort 10% Discount
Click here to book Key Largo hotels at a discounted rate.
Long Key is an island in the middle Florida Keys. Early Spanish explorers called it Cayo Vibora because the shape of the island resembles a snake with its jaws open. Visitors go to Long Key to enjoy its beaches, boating, fishing spots and awesome sunsets.
- Lime Tree Bay Resort 20% Discount
- Edgewater Lodge 20% Discount
Click here to book Long Key hotels at a discounted rate.
Marathon is a 10 mile long island community in the idle of the Florida Keys. It is comprised of Fat Deer Key, Vaca Key, Grassy Key and ten other keys. Visitors appreciate its seafaring traditions, fishing heritage and laid back style. There is an annual seafood festival and Marathon’s restaurants serve the most delicious fresh seafood.
- Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club 20% Discount
- Isla Bella Beach Resort & Spa 20% Discount
- Skipjack Resort & Marina 20% Discount
- Hawks Cay Resort 20% Discount
- Kingsail Resort 10% Discount
- Seascape Resort & Marina 10% Discount
Click here to book Marathon hotels at a discounted rate.
Islamorada is a village of islands among the Florida Keys. It is made up of 6 separate islands, each with their own beautiful beaches and gorgeous water views. It is known as the sport fishing capital of the world. Indian Key Historic State Park is a small island with 1800s ruins. Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park has a tropical forest.
- Bayside Townhomes & Boatslips 15% Discount
- Islander Resort 15% Discount
Click here to book Islamorada hotels at a discounted rate.
Tavernier is a family friendly resort town on Key Largo with beautiful beaches, great restaurants and a marina. Boating, fishing and diving are popular activities here. See Florida flora and fauna in Harry Harris Park and Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary.
- Creekside Inn 20% Discount
- Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo
Click here to book Tavernier hotels at a discounted rate.