If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
You know Halloween is approaching when Castle Park is transformed into Castle Dark. Fifteen years of fear! Experience the Inland Empire’s Number 1 Halloween event at Riverside’s favorite amusement park.
Castle Dark returns on September 22, 2023. Each year it gets bigger and better. Don’t miss their frightfully tasty Halloween treats. You can get seasonal funnel cakes or vampire bites or even fruit juice in a blood bag. Castle Dark has got something to put you in a Halloween state of mind.
Six all new haunted experiences will provide frightful fun for all ghouls and ghosts.
Castle Dark Experiences
- Haunted Highway – Their Antiques Cars have been transformed into a Haunted Highway for Halloween. Enjoy the thrill of driving through a pumpkin patch cemetery…if you dare.
- The Cinema of Fear – This is an abandoned theater with terrifying films and actors who’ve escaped them. Keep looking over your shoulder because everything you fear is in here.
- Night Shift – You are a new security guard and your job is to investigate what is going wrong at the warehouse. Prepared to be scared!
- Shipwreck Cove – Sail into Shipwreck Cove that’s home to Captain Eris and her cursed crew. Can you survive the deadly pirates’ shrieking, sirens and mysterious and scary creatures from the bottom of the sea?
- Slider Alley – In Saw Mill Country, Slider Alley has cowboys coming back from the dead to slide for a slash. Can you work your way through the horror of this alley? Or will you remain here for eternity?
- Camino de los Muertos – It’s a UV lit scare zone along a haunted street of fear. The resident dead have arisen for the party to die for! Can you survive it?
In addition to the scare zones and hauntings, the rides everyone loves at Castle Park will be running.
I’ll bet you’d like to find a way to save money on Castle Dark. Well, we can help with that. Book your ticket here and you can save $16 (40% discount) on a Single Night Entry to Castle Dark with Unlimited Rides beginning at 7 pm. It is valid for the ride park only, it does not include mini golf.