If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Kirk Sedgwick, owner and Master Distiller, is inviting you to take a tour of Outlaw Distillery, taste the spirits and get a unique look at how their products are made. Each participant will receive a shot glass.
Kirk Sedgwick has always admired Butch Cassidy, the Sundance Kid and the Outlaw Trail. Since the Outlaw Trail runs through Utah, he named his distillery after it.
Outlaw Distillery is one of the few true “Grain to Glass” distilleries with a focus on premium local ingredients.
Some of the small batch spirits that are handmade and bottled here include
- Spiced Rum: This rum is spiced with a special blend of fresh ground spices. Aged with French oak, it extracts flavors of caramel, vanilla, and molasses.
- Bourbon Whiskey: Aged to maturity in American white oak barrels, this bourbon exhibits caramel and vanilla notes, enhanced further by finishing it in French oak.
Other spirits produced at Outlaw include Honey Bourbon, Moonshine Un-aged and Coffee Rum.
If you’d like to save money on the tour, you’ve come to the right place. Book your tour here and you can save
- $20 (40% discount) for a Distillery Tour for 2 people with 2 shot glasses
- $45 (45% discount) for a Distillery Tour for 4 people with 4 shot glasses
- $72 (48% discount) for a Distillery Tour for 6 people with 6 shot glasses
Vintage Sports Distillery
Vintage Spirits Distillery is a craft distillery that was started by 5 life long friends that have a passion for making and drinking high quality, top shelf spirits. Their first products were the Silver Beach line of Silver Rum, Dark Rum and Aged Rum. Their specialty products are Cinnaberry Whiskey, Corn Bourbon and Rye Whiskey.
Take a distillery tour and see how the spirits are created. Ask any and all questions you have about the distilling process, food pairings or cocktail recipes. The tour will last at least 30 minutes and it will end with a tasting session of their current products. The spirits you’ll be tasting are available for purchase at their store. Each guest will receive a souvenir shot glass.
Book your tour here and you can save
- $2 (10% discount) on a Distillery Tour and Tasting for 2 guests
- $8 (20% discount) on a Distillery Tour and Tasting for 4 guests
Midvale, Utah, is within 8 miles of Murray, Sandy, West Valley City, Canyon Rim and Draper. Midvale is 12 miles from Salt Lake City, 35 miles from Provo and 48 miles from Ogden.