If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Oahu is sometimes called “the gathering place” or “the heart of Hawaii.” And it certainly is that. Oahu is the third largest Hawaiian island. It is home to a majority of Hawaii’s diverse population, a blend of Eastern and Western cultures. It is like no other place in the world.
Hawaii’s capital city, Honolulu, is on Oahu. Waikiki is world renowned for its gorgeous beaches. The North Shore is famous for its surfing. West of Honolulu is Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
There’s so much to do in Oahu. See all the attractions with a Go Oahu Pass.
See it all on a helicopter tour.
Be sure to go to a luau.
Sunsets in Hawaii are amazing especially when viewed over the water on a cruise.
Where to Stay in Honolulu on a Budget
If you’d like to visit Honolulu – and who wouldn’t – Green Vacation Deals can help you to save some money on your vacation. The following 3, 4 and 5 Star hotels have discounted nightly rates. Act now while these deals last.
- Prince Waikiki 20% Discount
- The Laylow, Autograph Collection 20% Discount
- Hilton Waikiki Beach 20% Discount
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach 20% Discount
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach 20% Discount
- Sheraton Waikiki 20% Discount
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel 20% Discount
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach 15% Discount
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki 15% Discount
- Park Shore Waikiki 15% Discount
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 15% Discount
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki 15% Discount
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel 10% Discount
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa 10% Discount
- Waikiki Malia by Outrigger 10% Discount