If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Hop into the fun on Easter weekend in Reno at the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino.
The Grand Buffet
The Grand Buffet is offering an Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 9, 2023, from 9 am to 5 am.
Easter Brunch Menu
- Prime Rib
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Lemon Garlic Crusted Leg of Lamb
- Chicken Coq Au Vin with a Rich Wine Sauce
- Baked Salmon with Lobster Sauce
- Poke Bar with Fresh Tuna
- Snow Crab
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Create Your Own Crepe Station with a Selection of Toppings, Berries and Whipped Cream
Pricing is $59 per person and $28.99 for children.
Charles Palmer Steak
Charles Palmer Steak will serve an Easter Dinner on April 9, 2023, from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Easter Dinner Menu
Appetizer – Choice of
- Mushroom toast with hen of the woods, garlic, chives, whipped ricotta and sunny side egg $22
- Crab Panzanella with Dungeness crab, red onion, cherry tomatoes, Meyer lemon vinaigrette $25
Entree – Choice of
- Duck Duo with seared duck breast a l’orange confit leg with huckleberry gastrique and wild rice $48
- Pan Roasted Lamb Loin with capponata, fava bean puree and herb salad $85
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake with braised pineapple, rum caramel sauce and candied pecans $16
More About Grand Sierra Resort
On Friday, April 7, 2023, Marca Registrada will be appearing at the Grand Sierra Theatre at 8 pm. They are one of the top current Latin Music groups. Their growing number of fans are delighted with their unique Latin Music sound.
Tickets to their concert are going for $82 on some ticket brokers online. Click here to buy your concert tickets and you can save $27 on each ticket.
On Sunday at the Grand Sierra Casino, there will be an Easter Special. You can purchase a $30 game card and receive a $10 Bonus! You can also play Midway games for a chance to win an Easter Basket.
The Easter bunny will be making appearances at Grand Sierra Resort throughout the day on Sunday.
Grand Sierra Resort & Casino was voted the “Best Overall Casino Resort” by Casino Players. Grand Sierra Casino has the largest gaming floor in Northern Nevada.
They were also voted “Best Hotel” several years in a row. Its spacious suites and guest rooms blend comfort with style and luxury. The Resort has a spa, a bowling alley and a free airport shuttle.
If you’d like to visit Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, click here to book your hotel stay and you can save 15% off the regular rate.