If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fairmont Olympic Seattle is offering guests a true feast for the senses. They can enjoy a lavish Easter Brunch. While you dine, enjoy the soulful sounds of a live gospel ensemble. Doesn’t that sound heavenly?
Bread & Spreads Station
- Hot cross buns
- Muffin tops
- Assorted scones with clotted cream
- Assorted jams
- Whipped honey butter
- Feta whipped horseradish red pepper
- Olive tapenade
- Cream cheese
- Fresh oysters
- Shrimp cocktail shots
- Snow crab claws
- Scallop ceviche
- Smoked salon served with capers, red onions, parsley and diced egg
Assorted Meat & Cheese Board
Market Fruit Station
- Honey Dew
On The Breakfast Side
- Scrambled eggs
- Potato Hash with mixed bell peppers and red onions
- Chicken sausage
- Biscuit & gravy
- Buttermilk pancakes with fresh strawberries, fresh whipped cream and maple syrup
Eggs Benny Station
- Poached eggs with toasted English muffins, smoked salmon, florentine, crispy pork belly, French ham and Hollandaise sauce
- Whole slow roasted beef tenderloin served with your choice of whipped horseradish cream and green peppercorn demi
- Whole roasted leg of lamb with black olive jus
- Roasted salmon with herbs and dill mustard butter sauce
- Baked 3 cheese tortellini with fire roasted tomato sauce and shaved grana Padano
- Buttered mashed potato
- Market vegetables
- Roasted root vegetables
- Individual strawberry shortcake trifle
- Lemon curd tartlets
- Assorted candy
- Blueberry blackberry tarts
- Chocolate mousse shots
- Carrot cake with a cream cheese frosting
- Dark chocolate fountain
- Milk chocolate fountain
The Easter Bunny will be at Fairmont Olympic during the brunch posing for pictures with the guests.
There are two seatings for the Easter Brunch. The first is from 9:30 am to 11:30 am with the second being from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm. Pricing is $95 for adults and $56 for children, ages 4 to 12. Children 3 and under are complimentary.
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Located within walking distance of the Seattle Waterfront, Fairmont Olympic Hotel is a luxurious, historic hotel in downtown Seattle. Go for a swim in the indoor pool, be pampered in the spa or work out in the health club. Its spacious rooms blend elegance and sophistication with comfort.
If you’d like to visit the Fairmont Olympic for a vacation or a staycation, book your stay here and you can save 10% off the regular rate.