If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Visiting Los Angeles, California is a travel goal for so many people around the world. And when you visit Los Angeles, there are so many attractions you want to make sure you visit. But admission to a lot of these attractions costs money. And these extra costs can really add to the overall price of your trip.
But luckily, there is a way to save a lot of money on top Los Angeles & Southern California attractions. And that way is the Go Los Angeles Pass.
The Go Los Angeles Pass saves you a lot of money on top Los Angeles attractions. How it works is that you buy one pass. That one pass will get you admission to 33 of the top attractions in the Los Angeles, California area. You can buy a pass for a day or 3 days. It depends on how long you are in the LA area. But during the 1-day or 3-day span, you can visit as many of these attractions as you would like!
Go Los Angeles Pass Attractions
So what attractions are included in the Los Angeles Pass? I am so glad you want to know because I am about to tell you!
- Universal Studios Hollywood -any day ticket
- Warner Bros VIP Studio Tour
- Red Line Tours’ Legendary “Hollywood Behind the Scenes” Walking Tour
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour
- LA City Tours Movie Star Homes and City Tour
- Celebrity Bike Tour by Bikes and Hikes LA
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour by Starline
- DOLBY Theatre Guided Tour
- GRAMMY Museum
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- The Hollywood Museum
- LEGOLAND California
- Los Angeles Zoo
- Whale Watching by Newport Landing
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- California Science Center IMAX Movie Exhibit
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- Autry Museum of American West
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Heal the Bay Aquarium
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Natural History Museum
Looking for a promo code for the Go Los Angeles Pass? I can get you something even better!
Click here and you can save money on the 1-day attraction.
Click here and you can save money on the 3-day attraction.
And you won’t even need to type in a promo code! The saving will be automatic. The coupon is available for both adult and children’s tickets. So act now while this good deal lasts!