If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
With everything from gold medal fly fishing to ragtime festivals to world-class mountain biking to historic railways, Durango claims to offer “a dozen vacations in one destination.” It is at the southern terminus of the Colorado Trail, a route that winds almost 500 miles through the San Juan Mountains. This former mining town has been transformed into one of Colorado’s most versatile vacation spot.
If you’re heading to Durango and want to do it in style, consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top hotels in Durango by the customers of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best prices for these hotels.
- The General Palmer Hotel
- Historic Strater Hotel
- The Rochester Hotel & Leland House Durango
- Apple Orchard Inn & Cottages
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Durango Co
- Blue Lake Ranch
- Purgatory Lodge by Purgatory Resort
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- DoubleTree by Hilton Durango
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central