If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
ZooLights has returned to the Phoneix Zoo for another holiday season. Enjoy millions of lights and a 200 foot long Polar Slide. Hundreds of light displays illuminate the night sky.
- 3 live reindeer and a baby reindeer in their holiday home
- A 3 story lighted Christmas tree
- Music-in-Motion show in and around the lake lights up to the “Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy”
- 4-D Theater admission featuring Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- Entrance into Stingray Bay’s touch pool to get hand to fin with more than 20 Cownose rays
Book this through Groupon and you can save $15.90 on two admission tickets to ZooLights.