If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
My family loves vacationing at the Walt Disney World Resort. We love staying at the Swan Resort or the Dolphin Resort. They are not Disney-owned hotels. But unlike a lot of official Disney hotels, it is so close to the Disney parks you can walk to them! That’s right, both the Swan and Disney hotels are within walking distance of both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. You can also take a boat from the hotels to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, too. So my family loves staying there when we go to Disney World.
That is why we were excited when it was announced that a third hotel was going to be added to the Swan and Dolphin Resort complex. This new hotel is called the Swan Reserve.
The Swan Reserve is a bit more of a walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. But it is still very much walkable to both theme parks. And it is very close to the Swan Resort and Dolphin Resort.
So this past week when I was staying at the Dolphin Resort, I decided to check out the Swan Reserve Resort. I specifically wanted to check out the dining options. I knew they had a new sit-down table restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine that sounded intriguing. So my family decided to eat lunch there.
Swan Reserve Amare Menu
So we walked over to the Swan Reserve before we decided to eat at the restaurant. This was in part because we really wanted to check out the hotel.
But it was also because we couldn’t find a menu online. When we saw it, we were really excited by the menu, because it was great! So we wanted to share it with you.
This is the lunch & dinner menu, as of November 18, 2021.
- Fried Calamari: $18
- Crispy Calamari Served with a Tomato-Aleppo Pepper Sugo and Toasted Sumac Crema
- Chargrilled Pepper Crostino: $14
- Chargrilled Pepper Crostino Tossed with Marinated & Grilled Bell Peppers, Parsley & Grated Manchego Cheese
- Polpetti: $16
- Tomato Braised Lamb & Beef Meatballs with Crispy Potatoes, Saffron Aioli & a Roasted Pine Nut Crumble
- Charred Octopus: $18
- Charred Octopus Served on a Fennel Puree and Topped with Pickled Onion, Crispy Potato Shards and a Pistachio Gremolata
- Nicoise Salad: $18
- Seared Ahi Tuna Accompanied by Potatoes, Green Beans, a Hard-Boiled Egg, Marinated Tomatoes & Nicoise Olives
- Tarpon Springs “Greek Salad”: $13
- Inspired by the Local Greek Community in Tarpon Springs, Florida, this unique salad is a base of Romaine Lettuce Topped with Potato Salad, Pickled Beets, Green Bell Peppers, Cucumbers & a Greek-Style Dressing
- Amare Salad: $14
- Shredded Iceberg & Romaine Lettuce, Fresh Dill, Scallions, Marinated Feta Cheese, Red Onions, Kalamata Olives, Cucumbers, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Red Wine & Marjoram Dressing
- Taverna Salad: $15
- A Bed of Organic Greens Joined with Red Onions, Kalamata Olives, Cucumber, Marinated Artichokes & a Black Pepper Honey Vinaigrette
- Grilled Angus Burger: $19
- Chargrilled Angus Beef Burger, Tomato Jam, Imported Greek Feta Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato Onion & Toasted Brioche Bun
- Mahi Mahi Sandwich: $20
- A Tender, Grilled Piece of Line Caught Mahi Fish on a Ciabatta Bun with Tomato, Onion, Arugala & a Caper Emulsion
- Tonnarelli Alle Vongole: $28
- House-made Tonnarelli Pasta with Steamed Baby Clams, Roasted Tomato Sauce, Calabrian Chile & Guanciale
- Chicken Club: $18
- Marinated Whole Breast Chicken, Crisp Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Mayonnaise
- Grilled Souvlaki: $23
- Your Choice of Grilled, Tender Chicken or Angus Beef Skewer with Crispy Potatoes, Charred Greens, Pesto, Harissa Spiced Hummus, and Warm Pita Bread
- Bistecca: $32
- A Cast Iron Seared Skirt Steak Served Alongside Onions & Rosemary Potatoes and Finished with a Horseradish Crema
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich: $18
- Creamy Fontina and Gruyere Cheese and Nduja are Grilled Between Sessimo Bread and Served Alongside our House-made Tomato Soup and French Fries
- The Amare: $19
- Leek, Potato, Lardon, Roasted Black Pepper & Gruyere
- La Margherita: $17
- Tomato Basil, Tuscan Olive Oil, Ricotta & Provolone Cheese
- La Soppressarta: $18
- Soppressata, Red Onion, Torn Mozarella Cheese, San Marzano Tomato
Breakfast Buffet Menu
Now, we went for lunch. If we had gone earlier, we could have had their breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet is $35.99 per person. In case you want to do it, here is their breakfast buffet menu, as of November 18, 2021.
Eggs & Proteins
- Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs Benedict
- Poached from Egg, Thinly Sliced Canadian Bacon, Toasted English Muffin, Hollandaise Sauce
- Omelet (order with server)
- Choice of Ham, Bacon, Bell Peppers, Tomato, Onion, Cheddar Cheese, Pepper Jack Cheese
- Biscuits & Gravy
- House Baked Buttermilk Biscuits, Peppered Sausage, Milk Gravy
- Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes, Butter, Pure Maple Syrup
- Belgium Waffles, Powdered Sugar, Pure Maple Syrup
- Slow Cooked Irish Oats, Sea Salt
- Smoked Bacon
- Virginia Blended Sausage
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Individual Overnight Oats
- Greek Yogurt & Granola Parfait
- Assorted Individual Cereals
- Individual Greek Yogurt
- Florida Citrus
- Whole Seasonal Hand Fruit
- Sliced Fruit
- Honeydew, Cantaloupe, Watermelon & Pineapple
- Assorted Pastries
- Butter Croissant, Pain Au Chocolate, Freshly Baked Muffins, Cheese Danish
- Fresh Fruit Smoothies
- Fresh Pressed Juice
- Assorted Juices & Milk
Amare Restaurant Atmosphere
So, after checking out the menu, we couldn’t help but notice how attractive the restaurant is. I loved the decor and all of the blue.
I also really liked the trees. It gave the whole restaurant a very natural beauty.
The restaurant overall had a very laid-back atmosphere. It was a very positive, happy atmosphere. It had a really nice calming effect on my mood, which is really great. Sometimes vacationing at Disney World, for all its good points, can become a bit stressful, so it’s nice to have a place to go for a meal where you can just relax. I mean, after all, it is a vacation, right?
Another thing that added to the positive atmosphere was the staff. The staff was so nice and helpful. Our server was great. And again, this added to the great experience.
And that experience actually started right when we entered the hotel. The staff at the hotel couldn’t have been nicer and more helpful. And the whole hotel has a nice, happy atmosphere. It really made us want to book a stay at the Swan Reserve.
Amare Food Review
So now that you know what the restaurant is like and what’s on the menu, I’m sure you’d like to know what we thought of the food, right?
I had the La Margherita flatbread pizza.
I loved the ingredients listed (Tuscan Olive Oil Ricotta & Provolone Cheese? Yes, please!).
So was it as good as I thought it was going to be?
Well, the answer is a resounding yes! The pizza was just so delicious!
A great thing about this dish too is that they give you good portions. I thought it would be more of a personal pizza, but it had six good-size pieces. I was able to bring some home for another meal!
Another flatbread we got was the Amare.
The ingredients in this flatbread looked really interesting. My sister really likes leeks, gruyere cheese, and potatoes, so this seemed like a natural.
The flatbread was good but not great. My sister said she liked the Margherita flatbread better. She didn’t like the Gruyere cheese as much as she usually does. She found it a little sharper or stronger than what she was used to. That made the whole flatbread taste a little off. The rest of the ingredients were really good, it was only the cheese that separated this flatbread from being good instead of great (like the Margherita flatbread was).
The rest of my family ordered the Grilled Angus Burger with French Fries on the side.
Everyone agreed the burgers were delicious, as were the French Fries.
Amare was a great restaurant with wonderful service and a happy, positive atmosphere. And the food is delicious. So if you are near the Swan Reserve, then we definitely recommend eating here!
Staying at the Swan Reserve & Nearby Hotels
So this restaurant is obviously the most convenient if you are staying at the Swan Reserve Hotel. You can get a great rate for this hotel by clicking here.