If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
You may have heard of Disneyland Paris, but have you heard of Les Villages Nature Paris, Disney’s nature resort? It is just a short drive away from Disneyland Paris and gives you five immersive worlds for you to enjoy:
- Aqualagon: Enjoy fun in the water here: giant water slides, an outdoor lagoon that is heated to 30°C year round, a wave pool, etc.
- BelleVie Farm: Get in touch with the farmer inside you by enjoying hands-on activities like taking care of animals, gardening and cookery. BelleVie Farm also has a great indoor playground for the younger kids.
- Forest of Legends: Get in touch with the adventurer inside of you as the whole family will enjoy exploring the mysteries of this forest! Highlights include treehouses, secret pathways and rope bridges!
- Extraordinary Gardens: Enjoy two peaceful hectares of lush gardens with unique landscaping that were inspired by the four elements of nature: air, water, fire and earth.
- Lakeside Promenade: There’s a lot of fun to be had here, with lots of restaurants, shopping, a bowling alley, etc.
In addition to the five worlds, Les Villages Nature Paris also offers luxurious accommodations. You can stay in up to 2 bedroom apartments with a Country Premium or Cocoon VIP stay.
And if you do choose to stay in one of these luxury apartments, Walt Disney Travel Company is offering a great deal where, from just £193 per person, you can get:
- A 2-night stay at Les Villages Nature Paris
- 2 Day Park tickets at Disneyland Paris
So book your stay while this deal lasts!