If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This year’s Garden Rocks Concert Series at Walt Disney World looks like it’s going to be better than ever!
The Garden Rocks Concert Series brings both local and international artists to Epcot. It’s held during the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. These musical acts perform on the the America Gardens Theater stage. This is the stage located across from the American Adventure show in the American Adventure Pavilion at the World Showcase.
From Tuesday through Thursday during the week, local Orlando bands will take the stage. Then, from Friday through Monday, you’ll be able to see internationally known artists.
The line up includes:
- March 4th-5th – The Guess Who
- March 6th-7th – Rick Springfield
- March 11th-12th – Melina Leon
- March 18th-19th – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel
- March 20th-21st – Kool & The Gang
- March 25th-28th – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1st-2nd – The Spinners
- April 3rd-4th – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8th-9th – Blue October
- April 15th-16th – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston
- April 17th-18th – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22nd-23rd – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24th-25th – Claudia Leitte
- April 29th-30th – Berlin
- May 1st-2nd – TobyMac
- May 6th-7th – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8th-9th – The Commodores
- May 13th-14th – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- May 20th-21st – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22nd-23rd – Collin Raye
- May 27th-28th – Thelma Houston
- May 29th-30th – Little River Band
- June 3rd-6th – Simple Plan
- June 10th-13th – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17th-20th – Plain White T’s
Where to Stay for the Flower & Garden Festival
Are you planning a trip to Disney World to watch a Garden Rocks concert and visit the Flower & Garden Festival?
Best Hotels for Flower & Garden Festival
We recommend staying at one of the following hotels. They are all within walking distance of Epcot, as well as just a boat ride away.
And the great thing is that you will enter through the International Gateway, instead of the front of the park. From there, you’ll turn to your right and walk by the France, Morocco, and Japan Pavilions to get to the American Adventure Pavilion. This will save you so much time – and energy! – than having to walk from the very front of the park.
Of these hotels, Disney’s Beach Club Resort will get you the closest. Any of them, though, are within walking distance of the International Gateway, which makes it so convenient!
Best Hotels for the Disney Skyliner.
Another way to access the International Gateway easily is by taking the Disney Skyliner. The Epcot Skyliner station is located very close to the International Gateway. And the following hotels have Skyliner access:
Of those four hotels, the Riviera Resort is the quickest option, because it is the only one with a direct Skyliner trip to Epcot. From the other hotels, you’ll have at least one transfer or stop, though none of the trips are very long.
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is an annual event that first started in 1994. This year, it starts March 2 and will run through July 4.
In addition to live entertainment, the festival includes beautiful gardens and topiaries, as the name suggests!
You can also find delicious food at Outdoor Kitchens. This includes Caribbean seasoned options at La Isla Fresca, American Gulf Coast comfort food at Magnolia Terrace, scrumptious Parisian cuisine at Fleur de Lys, Old-Country Italian food at Primavera Kitchen, and so much more.
Last year, the festival was a bit scaled back due to the pandemic. However, you can still get an idea of what the festival is like with this virtual tour of the 2021 Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
Discount Epcot Tickets
In order to attend the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, you’ll need park reservations, as well as park admission.
If you’d like to save money on your park tickets, click here to find out how to get a discount on admission.