If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Flights can be an expensive part of travelling that can often mean you don’t get to travel to the places you’d like to go, but it doesn’t have to be that way. There are ways to find cheaper flights that can lower the cost of your vacation and allow you to go to places you’ve always wanted to go but didn’t think you could afford or work into your budget.
Today, I’m going to share with you 5 ways you can find cheap American Airlines flights:
- Swagbucks: Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? If you haven’t, then you should do it ASAP because Swagbucks can help you earn through everyday purchases you already make, answering surveys, play trivia games, watching videos, etc. You can find out more information about Swagbucks here. And you can redeem your Swagbucks for $100, $250 or $500 American Airlines gift cards, which can make your flights really cheap!
- LookUpFare: You can find great rates for American Airlines here, such as the American Airlines Super Saver flight from Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California for as low as $80.40. You can also use the promo code “AMERICAN30” and save $30 when booking 3 or more guests at the same time.
- Expedia: You can often find cheap American Airlines flights on Expedia. You can often find roundtrip airfare for under $100, such as flights from Charlotte, North Carolina to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- SmartFares: SmartFares has some good rates on American Airlines flights, and you can use the promo code “SFRT15” to save $15 on your flight by clicking here, which helps make the price even cheaper.
- CheapOAir: This is a good website to find cheap American Airlines flights. Also if you click here and use the promo code “AIR20” you can get an additional savings on top of the cheap flight just by being a Green Vacations Deal reader!