If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Book a stay at the Bahia Principe, an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, now, and you can save a significant amount of money. For example, I checked the website for a Junior Suite Superior for September 9th-September 12th for 2 adults and the rate was at a 45% discount. Without the discount, the rate would have been $807, but with a $353 discount, the price became $405, a great savings for an all-inclusive hotel, where the rate includes:
• Use of the buffet in Bahia Principe
• Wide selection of unlimited beer, local drinks & soft drinks in the hotel’s bar until 11:00 (with premium drinks having an additional charge)
• International entertainment programs for children & adults, with shows during the day & night and live music (salsa, bachata, merengue)
• Free admission to the “Bachata” nightclub in Bahia Principe Village for adults 18 & over with local drinks & soft drinks
• Use of the restaurants & facilities in both Bahia Principe & the Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa
• 3 à la carte dinners during the week of stay (reservations, as well as formal dress, is required)
• 1 hour free per day of kayaks, paddle surf, tennis, snorkeling, and catamarans for hire, upon request (subject to availability)
• Organized activities, sports & games
• Mini-bar stocked daily with beer, soft drinks, juice & snacks
• Lounge chairs, towel service & beach umbrellas for both the beaches and the pools
• Diving lessons in the pool (a lesson per person per stay, upon request & subject to availability)
• Free wi-fi in lobby
• Local taxes & tips
This rate will not be around forever, and of course rooms will only be available subject to availability, so if interested, book ASAP!