If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Framed by the Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, lies east of Salt Lake City. It hosted the 2002 Winter Olympic and is a popular destination for water sports enthusiasts.
Summer activities in Park City include rafting and all manner of water sports. Try fly fishing or play golf. Explore the mountains on foot, by bike, motorcycle, or horseback. Soar above the mountains in a hot air balloon. Go hang gliding or paragliding.
If you’d like to go to Park City, you’ll be happy to know Hotels.com has hotels with deeply discounted rates. Here are some of the best deals.
- Bear River Lodge 46% Discount
- Homestead Resort 40% Discount
- Silver Valley Lodge 37% Discount
- Sundial Lodge 31% Discount
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel 30% Discount
- The Lodge at the Mountain Village 30% Discount
- Sundance Mountain Resort 27% Discount
- Crestview Condominiums 25% Discount
- Prospector Accommodations 25% Discount
- Red Pine Condominiums 25% Discount
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 24% Discount
- Marriott’s Summit Watch 22% Discount
- Park City Peaks Hotel 21% Discount
- Carriage House Condominiums 20% Discount
- Hyatt Place Park City 18% Discount
- Swiss Alps Inn 16% Discount
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Park City 15% Discount
- Torchlight Inn 15% Discount
- Hyatt Centric Park City 12% Discount
- Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel 11% Discount
- Sheraton Park City 10% Discount
- Sweetwater Lift Lodge 10% Discount