If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Mothers are special. And they deserve to be pampered and whisked off for Mother’s Day weekend to a nice luxurious hotel.
A great choice for a trip like this would be a stay at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center. This is a beautiful hotel located at 201 Lafayette Street in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This luxury hotel dates all the way back to 1927 and was recognized by Historic Hotels of America.
Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center is located right on the Mississippi River. It is also convenient to top Baton Rouge destinations. It is just two blocks from Louisiana’s Old State Capital and a mile from USS KIDD Veterans Museum.
They also have a wonderful outdoor pool that has a deck that overlooks the Mississippi River and downtown Baton Rouge.
A weekend at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center could be fun for both sightseeing and relaxing. A wonderful gift for Mom.
Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center is also a great choice for a hotel to stay in on Mother’s Day because of their wonderful brunch. I want to tell you about the delicious food served at this buffet brunch. And then I’ll tell you how you can save money on a stay here!
Hilton Baton Rouge Mother’s Day Brunch 2022
- Broiled Redfish topped with Crabmeat Choron Sauce
- Blackened Prime Rib, Chef Carved to Order, Horseradish Root Cream, Cabernet Au Jus
- BBQ Shrimp and Charred Corn Jalapeno Grits
- Crawfish and Tasso Tortellini, Creole Etouffee Sauce
- Chicken Bonne Femme, Caramelized Onions, Crispy Potatoes, Bacon, Fine Herbs
- Jambalaya Risotto
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pain Perdu with Seasonal Berries
- Crab and Corn Bisque
- Glazed Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
- Yukon Gold Whipped Potatoes
- Spinach Madeline
- Lacquered Nashville Hot Quail with Boudin Rice Dressing
- Classic Omelet Bar, Traditional and Local Offerings
- Louisiana Boiled Shrimp Two Ways with Remoulade or Cocktail Sauces
- Crawfish Maison
- Spicy Citrus Marinated Crab Claws
- Petite Greens, Baby Kale, Candied Pecans, Sundried Cherries, Spiced Apples, Feta, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Bananas Foster with Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Beignets with Mexican Hot Fudge Sauce
- Crepes Suzette
- Crème Brulee Cheesecake
- Petite Pies
- Fruit Tarts
Lowest Prices at Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
Looking for the lowest prices available for a stay at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center? You can get this by booking directly through Hilton’s website. They have the lowest rates you’ll find alone. Plus, they offer discounts for things like being a senior, AAA membership, etc.
Oh, and an added bonus of booking directly through Hilton’s website? You can get points that you can use towards future stays. So you can visit Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center again. Or any other Hilton hotels!
Click here to get started booking your vacation.