If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking to take a vacation to San Antonio and visit SeaWorld San Antonio theme park (which I totally recommend; SeaWorld is a lot of fun and I go any chance I can get), then the Hilton San Antonio Hill Country is a great choice for a hotel. It’s less than one mile away from SeaWorld San Antonio, plus it offers a SeaWorld Family Package, which gets you:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Pizza Party
- S’mores package
- Shuttle to SeaWorld
In addition to this package, the Hilton San Antonio Hill Country is also a wonderful choice for a hotel because of all it offers:
- It’s also close to other San Antonio attractions, such as Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the San Antonio Zoo & the Shops at La Cantera Outdoor Mall
- It has 3 outdoor pools & 4 firepits
- It has 2 on-site restaurants & a Cabana Bar
- Offers wedding for up to 300 people
- It has 50 spacious King Suites with separate living area
So by staying here, you can stay at a luxurious hotel that’s also close to SeaWorld!
And if you want to save money on tickets to SeaWorld & Aquatica theme park, you should buy your tickets beforehand online here for the best prices.