If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you want to holiday in London and be close to shopping, then the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Sussex would be a great choice for a hotel.
Oxford Street, Bond Street & Tottenham Court are just moments away and you’re a short tube ride from the Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd’s Bush as well.
So you can conveniently spend the day shopping at Selfridges, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, Nike town, the largest Disney store in Europe, the world’s largest Topshop & Topman store, etc.
You can save money at this hotel 3 ways with the following packages and deals:
- London Pass Pacakge:
- At least a 2 night stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Sussex
- Full English breakfast
- 2-day London Pass for 2 adults, which gives you 2 days to explore up to 60 of the top attractions in London:
- Museum of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower of London
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Kensington Palace
- London Transport Museum
- London Zoo
- Charles Dickens Museum
- Much, much more
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Club Carlson or Frequent Flyer miles
- Pay, Save and Stay
- Save up to 20% by booking in advance
- The Full English: Pay upfront and get:
- Complimentary full English breakfast