If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This Christmas, let someone wait on you and take a trip to beautiful Biltmore Estate!
Enjoy the beautiful views of Asheville, North Carolina as well as amazing Christmas decorations during your visit.
Biltmore has a great Enchanted Christmas package available, where you get:
- Guest Room Accommodations at The Inn on Biltmore Estate for Dec. 23rd-Dec. 26th
- Valet parking at The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- Valid daytime admission into the Estate for your entire stay
- Audio guides to daytime visits to the Biltmore Estate
- Free estate shuttle service
- Welcome Reception with Biltmore sparkling wine in the Lobby 3PM-5PM on December 23rd
- Daily Chef’s Breakfast Buffet in the Dining Room
- Christmas Eve dinner in either The Dining Room or the Vanderbilt Room
- Christmas Day Dinner in either The Dining Room or the Vanderbilt Room
- Daily cider & cookies in the library lounge from 2PM-6PM
- Christmas Carolers in the lobby on Christmas Eve from 5PM-6:30PM
- Live music in the library lounge on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day from 7:30PM-9:30PM
- Wrapping Paper Weigh In on Christmas day, 9AM-11AM (Bring your own wrapping paper!)
- Visit with Santa in the lobby on Christmas day from 4PM-6PM
- Family-friendly holiday activities & games
- Gratuities for packaged meals, valet, bellmen, and housekeeping
And if you book the Enchanted Christmas Package and arrive early, from December 20th-December 22nd, then you get $100 off per night on the additional nights! You’ll get hotel accommodations on the additional nights, plus valet parking & the Chef’s Breakfast Buffet in The Dining Room.