If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Williams, Arizona, is known as the Gateway to the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon Railway in Williams offers daily trips to the Grand Canyon abard vintage diesel powered trains and historic steam engines. Route 66 history buffs can explore six blocks of historic buildings and shops selling memorabilia.
If you’re planning on visiting Williams, be sure to book your hotel through Hotels.com. They have 3 and 4 Star hotels with deeply discounted rates. Here are some of the best deals.
- Rodeway Inn 57% Discount
- Under Canvas Grand Canyon 45% Discount
- Star Hotel Route 66 Grand Canyon 42% Discount
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Williams 40% Discount
- The Westerner 37% Discount
- Days Inn by Wyndham Williams 30% Discount
- Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon 30% Discount
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites 29% Discount
- Grand Canyon Hotel 27% Discount
- Grand Canyon Railway Hotel 20% Discount
- Best Western Plus Inn of Williams 19% Discount
- Highlander Motel 15% Discount
- Grand Canyon Inn & Motel 14% Discount
- Ramada by Wyndham Williams/Grand Canyon Area 14% Discount
- Sheraton House Inn – Adults Only 12% Discount