If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Sapphire Falls is an island escape adjacent to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. The Resort has a 16,000 square foot swimming pool with cascading waterfalls, water slide, 2 sand beaches, cabana rentals and more. Their beautiful rooms and suites make every stay at Sapphire Falls Resort a trip to paradise.
Cabana Bay Beach Resort was inspired by the classic Florida resorts of the 1950’s and 1960’s. The resort features retro-style rooms and suites. Enjoy two massive pools with a water slide, a lazy river and a 10 lane bowling alley. Guests can walk to the Universal theme parks and Universal CityWalk or take the complimentary shuttle buses.
You can save money on these resorts by booking them through:
- Sapphire Falls $189 per night
- Cabana Bay Beach $159 per night
- Sapphire Falls $192.51 per night (Use promo code HWIZ20 and save $20 off this price)
- Cabana Bay Beach $140.98 per night
- Undercover Tourist
- Sapphire Falls $187 per night
- Cabana Bay Beach $137 per night
And if you are flying into Orlando, check out this low cost airport transportation.