If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This glamorous landmark first opened its Art Deco doors in 1923. Among its many amenities are rooftop tennis, a half-Olympic-sized swimming pool, a fitness center, boutique and Copacabana Palace Spa. The great location is only minutes from Ipanema and Rio’s business centre.
Copacabana Palace has packages and offers to save you money.
- Michelin Package – This includes a Brazilian breakfast for two in Pergula Restaurant or via room service and a tasting menu with saki pairing at MEE restaurant. This requires a 2 night minimum stay and is valid until December 28, 2017.
- Cipriani Package – Daily Brazilian breakfast for two in Pergula Restaurant is included as well as one tasting menu dinner in Hotel Cipriani Restaurant per person. This requires at least a 2 night stay.
- Third night Offer – Book 2 nights and get your third night 50% off and daily Brazilian breakfast in Pergula Restaurant.
- Autumn Package – This includes luxury accommodations, welcoe amenities including Brazilian sweet treats, daily Brazilian breakfast in Pergula Restaurant, one lunch for 2 at Ciprianti Restaurant per stay and one 90 minute massage per person.
- Come & Celebrate – This includes daily Brazilian breakfast for two in Pergula Restaurant and late check out until 4pm.
- Spa Experience – This includes daily Brazilian breakfast in Pergula Restaurant, one shatsu massage per room per stay, 50% discount on a second shiatsu massage and a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival.