If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
A Summer Sale is now on for Hilton Hotels in the Middle East. They’re taking 25% off their regular rates. Your stay must be booked by September 4, 2017 and completed on weekends between now and October 8.2017.
Here are the Hilton Hotels in Dubai that are participating in the Summer Sale and their discounted prices per night in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED) and U.S. dollars.
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat AED 164 $44.65
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina AED 208 $56.63
- Hilton Sharjah AED 225 $61.26
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai Al Barsha AED 261 $71.06
- Hilton Dubai Creek AED 336 $91.49
- Hilton Dubai The Walk AED 411 $111.19
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Business Bay AED 450 $122.53
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai Jumeirah Beach AED 487 $127.15
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah AED 487 $127.15
- Conrad Dubai AED 555 $151.11
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates AED 671 $182.70
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah AED 675 $183.79
- Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort AED 872 $237.43
You must be a Hilton Honors Member to get this discount. If you’re not, it’s free and easy to join when you book your Summer Sale deal and you’ll enjoy instant benefits.